Bellazon

Katja Shchekina

Guest MissIsabella

^ I have to agree, some of my Western Russian freinds are naturally tanned and also the very eastern Ukrainians. :p mabe she is a mix with Kazakh or Uzbek athencity they are all over Russia and Ukraine. wahaha :laugh:

Well obviously she's not pure russian , she is mixed enthicity's you can tell , & that's why she is so beautiful , but i don't know exacly what enthicity/s she has in her...

I found these pics on a Fake (i would say) myspace profile lol.

Man all these people that make fake profiles are such an idiots...pft.

Anyways i think she is 1 of the prettiest models out there she has absolutely perfect features!

She'll be big soon...Not to worry ;)

Beauty like hers wouldn't be left unnoticed...

I'm not completely sure the last pic is her..It kinda looks different...Is it?

I guess but I hear that people from that area of russia look like that..I'm not sure if it's true or not but that's what I hear. I mean it's possible that she's not mixed. Just because someone is on the tan side doesn't mean anything. I agree she looks of maybe second or third generation mix but I don't think she is. Also, there's a couple katja myspace profiles..the one you got your pics from is definately fake but i don't know about the other one..

Ya she might not be we don't know for sure..Cuz my dad is very tanned & i am kinda , but as far as i know we're pure bulgarian enthicitys lol. But it's not just the skin it's kind of the shape in the eyes too , but who knows maybe ppl in that area are tanned & look like that.

And yea i saw the other profile too , but i am pretty sure they're fake , i mean why would she waste her time making a myspace profile...And Natasha has few too....I don't believe they're real they would've said it on some interview or something (or it would say on their sites) that's what celebs/models that have real myspace profiles do.

& adriana has 68 pages with 10 profiles on each one...Now pls how can we know which 1 is the real one.

It's retardet how peple think that we can actually believe that's them.

found some info on her

Height 5'9.5in/177cm

Bust 32in/85cm Waist 24in/62cm Hips 33in/90cm

Shoe Size - 10 / 41+

Dress Size - 4 US /34 EUR

Brown Hair | Green Eyes

Katja Shchekina is listed as a Russian model. Her name sometimes is misspelled as Schekina. According to her agencies, she was born May 18, 1986 in (Perm), Russia.

In online model and fashion fan forums Katja occasionaly is mistaken as the leader of a new wave of sultry Brazilian models.

While no information is known yet about her ethnic roots, she shares some features with a few other Russian and Ukrainian models.

Katja possesses a unique kind of beauty that transcends tradtional ethnic stereotypes, making her internationally appealing in the world of fashion advertising.

She also is not one to be typecast as either a dark or light model.

With her unique facial features, she can present a dark & moody editorial look or lighten up the dimmest of pages with her luminescent broad smiles.

Advertisements

Amica, Crash, Glamour Italia, L'Officiel France, L'Officiel Russia, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Russia, Neiman Marcus, Zara, Bergdorf Goodman, Juicy Couture, Byblos, Dolce & Gabbana, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, and Rocawear

Fashion shows:

Spring/Summer 2004: Costume National, Emanuel Ungaro, Givenchy, Leonard, Loewe, Wendy & Jim.

Fall/Winter 2004: Blugirl, Dirk Bikkembergs, Iceberg, MaxMara, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Raika D, Sebastian Pons, Simoneta Ravizza, Sportmax, United Bamboo, YSL Rive Gauche.

Spring/Summer 2005: Alexander McQueen, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Fisico, Katty Xiomara, Ter et Bantine, YSL Rive Gauche.

Fall/Winter 2005: Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Amaya Arzuaga, Angelo Marani, Antonio Berardi, Baby Phat, Borbonese, Costume National, Cynthia Steffe, D&G, Daks, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Etro, Exte, Fendi, Guerriero, Hermes, Isabel Marant, Jeffrey Chow, La Perla, Lanvin, Luella Bartley, Mila Schon, Monique Lhuillier, Moschino, Moschino Cheap and Chic, Paco Rabanne, Proenza Schouler, Rocco Barocco, Sass & Bide, Sweetface, Tamsen, Ter et Bantine, Tuleh, Vivienne Tam, YSL Rive Gauche.

Spring/Summer 2006: Byblos, Costume National, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Emilio Pucci, Givenchy, Iceberg, Milly, Oscar de la Renta, Paco Rabanne, Proenza Schouler, Rosa Cha, Sass & Bide, Stella McCartney, Stephen Burrows, Thakoon, Trend Les Copains, Tuleh, Vivienne Tam, YSL Rive Gauche, Yigal Azrouel.

source : Wikipedia

naamloos.bmp

naamloos1.bmp

naamloos2.bmp

naamloos3.bmp

naamloos__4.bmp

naamloos5.bmp

naamloos.bmp

naamloos1.bmp

naamloos2.bmp

naamloos3.bmp

naamloos__4.bmp

naamloos5.bmp

Yeah I think her myspaces are probably fake too but theres no way to know because she doesn't really do interviews (that i know of). I mean there are actually a lot of models who have real myspaces to keep in touch with friends and stuff. Not that it really matters. As long as she doesn't turn into another Adriana Lima, she's got a lot more talent and I hope she does more than just VS.

moderators, please, do not delete this post!

guys, all of you, especially мечта, some kind of misunderstanding has happened. several days ago i wrote something about katja as a negro, not in such words, of course. i really didn`t want to offend u. none of u. neither u nor katja. i just wanted to say that katja maybe had african roots. maybe her father was an african or mother. i don`t know how this kind of nation is rightly pronounced so i wtote @negro nationality@. my apologies. i like katja and i like african people. :cry:

guys, all of you, especially мечта, some kind of misunderstanding has happened. several days ago i wrote something about katja as a negro, not in such words, of course. i really didn`t want to offend u. none of u. neither u nor katja. i just wanted to say that katja maybe had african roots. maybe her father was an african or mother. i don`t know how this kind of nation is rightly pronounced so i wtote @negro nationality@. my apologies. i like katja and i like african people. :cry:

Ya first what i read what u said i was like "omg whaat , how can she say that word" but then i remembered that in some countries is absolutely accepted to say that , in my Country is like that is the only word and it doesn't mean raism it's just exacly the same thing as "african-american" , but in other countries its considered as rasim.

I hope its ok with te other ppl since clearing this up.

But i doubt she has any african american genes it looks more like hispanic-indian , i dont know , but whatever it is , its absolutely gorgeous she has mazing feautures.

Thank you, I just wanted you to be aware that in some cases, saying that can offend people..but I understand that you didn't mean it to be offensive.

No problem ! I understand ! :kiss: