Bellazon

Katja Shchekina

Guest MissIsabella

moderators, please, do not delete this post!

guys, all of you, especially мечта, some kind of misunderstanding has happened. several days ago i wrote something about katja as a negro, not in such words, of course. i really didn`t want to offend u. none of u. neither u nor katja. i just wanted to say that katja maybe had african roots. maybe her father was an african or mother. i don`t know how this kind of nation is rightly pronounced so i wtote @negro nationality@. my apologies. i like katja and i like african people. :cry:

Ya first what i read what u said i was like "omg whaat , how can she say that word" but then i remembered that in some countries is absolutely accepted to say that , in my Country is like that is the only word and it doesn't mean raism it's just exacly the same thing as "african-american" , but in other countries its considered as rasim.

I hope its ok with te other ppl since clearing this up.

But i doubt she has any african american genes it looks more like hispanic-indian , i dont know , but whatever it is , its absolutely gorgeous she has mazing feautures.

I just wanted to say that the word "Negroid" is actually the proper scientific term for black people. The other two racial groups are Caucasoid (white people, Middle-Eastern and South-Asian people because they share the same features only with darker colouring) and Mongoloid (East-Asians). Sadly Negroid has been turned into an insult in many places and in England (I don't know about the rest of the world) Mongoloid has become a popular insult to mean someone who is retarded/ugly/deformed. :(

I wasn't sure where to post this (since this is mainly a picture thread), but I have a question about Katja. I know it is a really crazy question, but has she been pregnant? I noticed that she has the same stretchmark that many pregnant women get (that vertical line beneath her navel):

post-220-0-1446091585-95126_thumb.jpg

Image of woman after giving birth three months ago:

post-220-0-1446091585-99623_thumb.jpg

Maybe she just had an operation, or something? I don't know. What does everyone else think?

I wasn't sure where to post this (since this is mainly a picture thread), but I have a question about Katja. I know it is a really crazy question, but has she been pregnant? I noticed that she has the same stretchmark that many pregnant women get (that vertical line beneath her navel):

KatjaRadikaD054.gif

Image of woman after giving birth three months ago:

anon1-3.jpg

Maybe she just had an operation, or something? I don't know. What does everyone else think?

I dont know but I have the same mark

got it from my mother

when she gave birth, I immediately got the mark from her :laugh: so you dont have to be pregnant to get it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guys, as russian I can say that Katja is and looks very russian, and discussion is over!

o-o-k!!! she is beautiful and this fact made me think a bit about her roots!! are u satisfied? :wub:

oh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah, now I'm satisfied :laugh:

I dont know but I have the same mark

got it from my mother

when she gave birth, I immediately got the mark from her :laugh: so you dont have to be pregnant to get it

Okay, thanks for telling me. I did not know that people could be born with that mark since I do not know anyone who has it; I thought it only appeared after a pregnancy. :laugh:

elen_shardone - You're welcome. Here is a link that explains the Caucasoid group better (it is explained right at the top):

Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, Australoid and Capoid