Bellazon

Katja Shchekina

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 weeks later...

I LOOOVE Katja (i wanna put her back in my top10) but i absolutely HATE what VS did to her... I mean she looks gorgeous but she doesn't look unique in the VS pic, just the average "hot" girl... VS is evil, they make all their models loose charm :no:

a personal favorite...katja and natasha...

are't they lovely?

c2d0f5f7.jpg

That's gotta be 1 of the nicest pics ever!!Thank you!

I LOOOVE Katja (i wanna put her back in my top10) but i absolutely HATE what VS did to her... I mean she looks gorgeous but she doesn't look unique in the VS pic, just the average "hot" girl... VS is evil, they make all their models loose charm :no:

That is sooo true. I don't like how any of the models look in the vs pics... It absolutely ruins their look...And Natasha too . Blah...She looks better with no make up on then in any of the Vs pics.

But they all do look great in the Fashion show tho...Which is sadly only once a year.

She is so gorgeous..i just hope she doesn't become another Adriana Lima. I don't think she will..she's too edgy for that but I love her look all the same. It's crazy how exotic she looks yet she's Russian, I definately would have thought Brazilian. And she doesn't have Somalian in her backround ..

Well obviously she's not pure russian , she is mixed enthicity's you can tell , & that's why she is so beautiful , but i don't know exacly what enthicity/s she has in her...

I found these pics on a Fake (i would say) myspace profile lol.

Man all these people that make fake profiles are such an idiots...pft.

Anyways i think she is 1 of the prettiest models out there she has absolutely perfect features!

She'll be big soon...Not to worry ;)

Beauty like hers wouldn't be left unnoticed...

I'm not completely sure the last pic is her..It kinda looks different...Is it?

post-1639-1154928382_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928412_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928445_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928490_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928521_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928554_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928630_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928648_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928827_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928865_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928898_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928953_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154928990_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154929023_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154929057_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154929109_thumb.jpg

post-1639-1154929150_thumb.jpg

Well obviously she's not pure russian , she is mixed enthicity's you can tell , & that's why she is so beautiful , but i don't know exacly what enthicity/s she has in her...

I found these pics on a Fake (i would say) myspace profile lol.

Man all these people that make fake profiles are such an idiots...pft.

Anyways i think she is 1 of the prettiest models out there she has absolutely perfect features!

She'll be big soon...Not to worry ;)

Beauty like hers wouldn't be left unnoticed...

I'm not completely sure the last pic is her..It kinda looks different...Is it?

I guess but I hear that people from that area of russia look like that..I'm not sure if it's true or not but that's what I hear. I mean it's possible that she's not mixed. Just because someone is on the tan side doesn't mean anything. I agree she looks of maybe second or third generation mix but I don't think she is. Also, there's a couple katja myspace profiles..the one you got your pics from is definately fake but i don't know about the other one..