Bellazon

Marios Lekkas
Thumbnail

SontaSejou

He's so incredibly perfect it makes me sick. He is a fucking god!!!!

The pic of him covering himself with a black towel is not actually him. If you look on IMG models its another male model.

Thanks for the post though :laugh:

Thanks for information. I've removed these two.

Haha, yes. He's mine. You'd better find yourself another male model! :evil: LOL

Thanks, Andrea made it for me! She posted more animations in here somewhere. You should save them. They're so hot! :drool:

Bahaha. It's all good. I have my speedo sex boy, Chad White. :drool:

This man is my obsession. I can only look at a few pics of him at a time. If i really said how i felt about him i would be kicked off this board for being unspeakably filthy! He is superhuman. I never thought i would ever hear these words come out of my mouth but he is hotter then Tyson Beckford.

anyways. here is my contribution. You BETTER SAY THANKS bitches because it doesnt get better. I just hope when meet its somewhere dark and quiet....errr actually hell i dont even care if its a crowed street or the grocery store.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MARIOS_LEKKAS/?yguid=284539819

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba_h8c82Ks

I can't even believe what i see....its like he built from a computer program and hes not even real. Just a perfect computer trick of the eyes. Although im willing to believe :wink:

Your Welcome :smile:

This man is my obsession. I can only look at a few pics of him at a time. If i really said how i felt about him i would be kicked off this board for being unspeakably filthy! He is superhuman. I never thought i would ever hear these words come out of my mouth but he is hotter then Tyson Beckford.

anyways. here is my contribution. You BETTER SAY THANKS bitches because it doesnt get better. I just hope when meet its somewhere dark and quiet....errr actually hell i dont even care if its a crowed street or the grocery store.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MARIOS_LEKKAS/?yguid=284539819

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba_h8c82Ks

I can't even believe what i see....its like he built from a computer program and hes not even real. Just a perfect computer trick of the eyes. Although im willing to believe :wink:

Your Welcome :smile:

I agree. Thanks for the contribution! :hug:

:laugh:

that video everytime i see it i crack up laughing its so weird and funny and at the end it looks like he's about to drop down laughing his brains out.

is that video for an agency?

im thinking of sending in a video to and agency with me doing some of marios's moves.

and if i ever hopefully get to be a model i want to be friends with him before any of the rest of the male model's cause he looks like hes a good guy.

but yea do you think its a good idea for me to send a video into and agency instead of pics?

and has anyone heard him talk before?

Haha, yes. He's mine. You'd better find yourself another male model! :evil: LOL

Thanks, Andrea made it for me! She posted more animations in here somewhere. You should save them. They're so hot! :drool:

Bahaha. It's all good. I have my speedo sex boy, Chad White. :drool:

Haha, cool. Lets marry them on the same day. :p

AHAHAHa Let's do it! Big wedding bash! My boy's definetly wearing a speedo instead of a tux though :p