Bellazon

Marios Lekkas
Thumbnail

SontaSejou

I know what you meant, and Taben, who is gay, wasn't offended so she's just over reacting.

I know he probably didn't mean to offend anyone but in Strawberry BigMac's defense, people tend to use and abuse the word "gay" in the english language, and eventhough they mean no harm, it's never really pleasant to hear "i'd kill myself if i were gay", all the more when it comes from the mouth of a black guy or someone that is offended by racism (i'm talking in general here)

I didn't react mostly because i've learnt to stop caring :laugh:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways back to hotness, we need more pics of Marios :brows:

It's Mathias Lauridsen in her latest ad for Gucci pour Homme II :D

Marios is pure sex whereas Mathias is a mix of hotness, cuteness and cheekyness, which i prefer :D and i love that little scar on his cheeck :hehe: you should check him out, he's got a thread on Bellazon and he takes some amazing shots :heart:

Look, I said I was going to drop the subject and it would do you some good to do so as well. We have different opinions on what is offensive and you should deal with it.

I'm ready for this thread to get back to Marios, so please, keep your next comment to yourself.

For real you guys. The more I look at Marios, the more I like him. I'm still on the rocks, but he is very handsome.

It's Mathias Lauridsen in her latest ad for Gucci pour Homme II :D

Marios is pure sex whereas Mathias is a mix of hotness, cuteness and cheekyness, which i prefer :D and i love that little scar on his cheeck :hehe: you should check him out, he's got a thread on Bellazon and he takes some amazing shots :heart:

thankies!!! u have the eye...OFFICIALLY! :p

• 2 weeks later...