Bellazon

People not posting pics (only links) in model threads

ngolf

In some peoples defense, I have asked for people if they could please post the pics instead of the links, and they said they just can't because they're on their phones etc! So that is understandable I think :)

Yep^ And in some persons cases which have personally PMd me they just don't know how. I just helped someone as recently as today. So the best thing to do if they seem to do is PM them and politely ask them if they know what to do if they don't PM you. A troll spammer will obviously ignore these gestures of help. I don't like hostility and IMO its not necessary and it benefits noyone. I'm not saying that anyone here is being hostile because all of you to my knowledge and very polite but you never know.

In some peoples defense, I have asked for people if they could please post the pics instead of the links, and they said they just can't because they're on their phones etc! So that is understandable I think :)

That is a good point :yes: If that is the case they could just post the links and edit their post later with the image codes. That is if no one else has not uploaded the images already.

Yep^ And in some persons cases which have personally PMd me they just don't know how. I just helped someone as recently as today. So the best thing to do if they seem to do is PM them and politely ask them if they know what to do if they don't PM you. A troll spammer will obviously ignore these gestures of help. I don't like hostility and IMO its not necessary and it benefits noyone. I'm not saying that anyone here is being hostile because all of you to my knowledge and very polite but you never know.

I would think after an informal warning most new members would know to ask for clarification if they are unclear about something.

And yes, you should help your fellow members out if you sense they are not understanding a rule (Y)

• 5 years later...

What should one do if there's hundreds of images of a particular model?  My interest lies in models modelling formal wear.  I'll find a model in say the Morilee site where she appears in several hundred photos wearing a wide variety of Bridal, formal and prom gowns.  I post a few representative images, then the link and a short synopsis of the site.  If folks are fans of the model, they'll go and grab them for themselves.  The other problem is that these image hosting sites go up and down frequently, or hold your image hostage behind spam downloaders.   A better solution might be for serious fans of any particular model to host them all in a free Mega account in a rar or zip format.  This way, fans can download the whole collection in one go rather than click, click, right click, save.