Bellazon

Avatar and Signature Request Thread

[solo]

Guest Lullaby
Ashley, if it's not too much trouble... can you make me a banner for my ana bb site? i've posted the request a couple of times, and no one made one for me. i'd do it myself, but i don't know how to... :( If you can make me one, I'd greatly appreciate it! If not, it's fine. :) . . .

anaelle99uh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need to know how big you want it and some ideas for it preferably. It's one thing to make a sig/avatar from scratch and another for a banner, especially when my creativity is low.

Guest Lullaby
Ashley, can I make a request if it's not too much trouble?  Can I get a signature and avatar out of these two pictures with my username on them?  I'd really appreciate it.  Obviously, the one of Monica laying down would be the signature.  ;)  If you can't, don't worry about it, but thanks in advance!

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...pe=post&id=8961

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...pe=post&id=8968

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried but the coloring is not wanting to cooperate with me. Do you think you might be able to find any other pictures you'd like? Sorry for this. :/

Ashley, if it's not too much trouble... can you make me a banner for my ana bb site? i've posted the request a couple of times, and no one made one for me. i'd do it myself, but i don't know how to... :( If you can make me one, I'd greatly appreciate it! If not, it's fine. :) . . .

anaelle99uh.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need to know how big you want it and some ideas for it preferably. It's one thing to make a sig/avatar from scratch and another for a banner, especially when my creativity is low.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you make the size 650x500? :) On the header, can you put a heart near one of the corners and on the other bottom corner put "Ana Beatriz Barros" and then underneath it "Angie's Xanga"??? If it's not too much trouble... let me know if it is. Thank you very much Ashley. I appreciate it. :wub: :heart: :hug: :fun:

Guest Lullaby

post-263-1121642110_thumb.png

I think it sucks but here. :/ I'll give it another go later since I don't really like it but it's something to hold you over. My creativity right now = 0.

Guest Lullaby

post-263-1121678493_thumb.jpg

I tried that out with a different image.. Maybe you'll like it better. The last one was.. I don't know, I think it was just the picture.

post-263-1121642110_thumb.png

I think it sucks but here. :/ I'll give it another go later since I don't really like it but it's something to hold you over. My creativity right now = 0.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

post-263-1121678493_thumb.jpg

I tried that out with a different image.. Maybe you'll like it better. The last one was.. I don't know, I think it was just the picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW... those are gorgeous. Thank you soo much Ashley. I love them both. Thanks again! I reallllllly appreciate it. Thank you. You're amazing! :hug: :kiss: :hug: You're really good at making these things :fun: