Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I was talking about Latin Vogue y'all :ninja:

I did get the US Vogue while I was in Miami last month, I actually have a soft spot for Katniss Jennifer. But Silver Linings > Winter's Bone any day.

There's two Latin Vogues then i guess, the one you posted and then there's Vogue Mexico which is the one that we get in the north of South America and I didn't get this month. But yeah, there's nothing such as 'September Issue' here, it's the same every month :idk:

Oh & then there's Vogue Brasil too but that's for sale in Brasil only and the cities near to brasilian borders.

^ that's not entirely true, i've been a regular Vogue reader for years and this September was the first time in years I didn't get the magazine because I can't stand the person on the cover and I didn't feel like having that in my collection :idk:

It's a personal thing I guess, but I do happen to think that covers are indeed a major factor.

Vogue is a fashion magazine bought by women. SI is a mag full of models in swimsuit and less. I´d love to see a straight man not buying it because he doesn´t like the cover (when there are like 10+ other hot women inside).

I don´t buy fashion mags, but I never judge any book by its cover - it´s the content that is important.

But that might just be me :) as you say, it´s a personal thing afterall.

^ that's not entirely true, i've been a regular Vogue reader for years and this September was the first time in years I didn't get the magazine because I can't stand the person on the cover and I didn't feel like having that in my collection :idk:

It's a personal thing I guess, but I do happen to think that covers are indeed a major factor.

Vogue is a fashion magazine bought by women. SI is a mag full of models in swimsuit and less. I´d love to see a straight man not buying it because he doesn´t like the cover (when there are like 10+ other hot women inside).

I don´t buy fashion mags, but I never judge any book by its cover - it´s the content that is important.

But that might just be me :) as you say, it´s a personal thing afterall.

A straight man is more likely to buy the because he's fan/attracted to a specific model or he likes the overall quality of the hotness of the models. All lineups of models aren't created equal because some models are more beautiful than others.