Bellazon

Alex Elliott
Thumbnail

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

she is from new Zealand  currently @ ford ny 

yes we know she is with Ford but she doesn't have a New Zealand agency which is weird for a New Zealand model. 

Ashika Pratt is from New Zealand and signed to Ford. She has an agency in auckland... 62 Models.

Eleni Tsavousis is a Kiwi. She is with Wilhelmina in New York and Red 11. 

Most models from New Zealand have work from New Zealand in her book or thread.

Alex doesn't seem to have either. It's a little weird for a model not to have an agency in her country of origin or work from New Zealand. Just because there is a website on the internet saying she is a Kiwi doesn't mean it's true. For most of Lauren Gold's career, she was labeled as South African on the internet. People thought Olivia Garson was English because she was based there. There needs to be more concrete proof that she is a Kiwi like a reputable source. I think it's more likely she is American, English, or Australian because she has agencies there. She is obviously based in the US because most of what we find is American. It's very possible she is from New Zealand but I can't find anything to prove otherwise which is why I asked... why do you think she is from there? If there was a newspaper article or an official social media account, then I could believe it. I will keep searching to figure this out but I don't trust the sites that claim she is from New Zealand because people can make mistakes.