Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...
Okay. I like Adriana a lot, but she had to come up in here and insult Ana, so I've got to retaliate. It's about honor, gentlemen!

Adriana has one look- raging sex kitten. Even her smile's a come hither I'm a slut jump my bones look. Absolutely 0 range. She's not high fashion, she's a Stuff magazine quality model who got lucky with a Guess campaign and a VS contract. Which she only got because of her implants. You don't see Adriana modeling anything other than VS or Maybelline anymore. She's old hat, and her fuck me look will never progress her past where she stands now. Famous, yes, but irrevocably coming off as cheap.

:o

i just saw this haha.

that was 2 years ago, look at adriana, shes a massive model now!

tbh, some models just have that 'come hither' look. its in her eyes, i get told a lot that i make that sort of face (embarrassing lol) but sometimes we just have that eye shape. she cant really help it. and theres nothing wrong with what she is/was doing. shes more then a stuff model, because shes got that interesting, unique face. and she had a more high fashion body back when you posted this.

i cant believe anyone would insult her like that, even if it was 2 years ago <_<

Okay. I like Adriana a lot, but she had to come up in here and insult Ana, so I've got to retaliate. It's about honor, gentlemen!

Adriana has one look- raging sex kitten. Even her smile's a come hither I'm a slut jump my bones look. Absolutely 0 range. She's not high fashion, she's a Stuff magazine quality model who got lucky with a Guess campaign and a VS contract. Which she only got because of her implants. You don't see Adriana modeling anything other than VS or Maybelline anymore. She's old hat, and her fuck me look will never progress her past where she stands now. Famous, yes, but irrevocably coming off as cheap.

i just saw this haha.

tbh, some models just have that 'come hither' look. its in her eyes, i get told a lot that i make that sort of face (embarrassing lol) but sometimes we just have that eye shape. she cant really help it. and theres nothing wrong with what she is/was doing. shes more then a stuff model, because shes got that interesting, unique face. and she had a more high fashion body back when you posted this.

i cant believe anyone would insult her like that, even if it was 2 years ago <_<

• 1 month later...

i just saw this haha.

i'm sure you know that even 2years ago, adriana lima was already massive in terms of popularity.

i just saw this haha.