Bellazon

Advertisements

Capt Snow

Ana is doing Bebe again and she looks gorgeous (with bangs)!

This is definitely new & improoved Ana :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maybe her new Brazilian boyfriend knows how to bring the best in her, whatever it is

it's very nice and it's working :)

:wub: Go Ana, Go :wub:

Theres a couple of pics thats been posted of Ana and her new bf Roberto in candids, I think i've posted 2 or 3 pics of them together awhile back so 'unseen' is not the right word.

I don't think you are getting this comments clearly. Read them again and you'll see as I can understand from reading "unseen could be right word".

How we can know what she is doing in secret, unless you as her fan or seems to me you are much closer to her, you can tell us more?

Theres a couple of pics thats been posted of Ana and her new bf Roberto in candids, I think i've posted 2 or 3 pics of them together awhile back so 'unseen' is not the right word.

I don't think you are getting this comments clearly. Read them again and you'll see as I can understand from reading "unseen could be right word".

How we can know what she is doing in secret, unless you as her fan or seems to me you are much closer to her, you can tell us more?

Actually i get the comment 'clearly' and meant that if anyone went to the candids thread they can see pics of Ana and her new bf. And I'm just a fan so i wouldn't know what shes doing 'secretly' in her private life obviously. I hope you get my comment 'clearly'. Anyways thats all i meant. Heres some pics of the two together :doofywave: PS i agree with you NO NOISE about how shes in great form atm :wave:

post-6767-1207058357_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1207058364_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1207058372_thumb.jpg

Actually i get the comment 'clearly' and meant that if anyone went to the candids thread they can see pics of Ana and her new bf. And I'm just a fan so i wouldn't know what shes doing 'secretly' in her private life obviously. I hope you get my comment 'clearly'. Anyways thats all i meant. Heres some pics of the two together :doofywave: PS i agree with you NO NOISE about how shes in great form atm :wave:

O.K., let's say you are right! But, if you fail to read between the lines...

P.S. Reading your posts and NO NOISE's posts, I am sure both of you will agree in so many things