Theo James
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 1 month later...

Theo James Is the Face of Hugo Boss Fragrance

By Lindsey Sirera

May 5, 2015

post-20251-0-1446085933-88869_thumb.jpg

Smells like Hugo Boss fragrance landed yet another sizzling hot star.

Divergent stud Theo James will serve as the new face of Hugo Boss fragrance, marking his first major spokesmen deal ever. Coming in September, the ads will showcase the 30-year-old actor not only looking his best but (we imagine) smelling his finest as well. Looking at James, it's really a no brainer as to why the lux men's label landed on the hunk—he's charming, suave, classically handsome and every inch the debonair dud the brand personifies.

"I'm honored to be representing Boss Parfums as an Ambassador in their latest perfume campaign. I have for a longtime admired Boss for achieving the perfect balance between the classic and the contemporary," James said via press release. "This campaign encapsulates the iconic spirit of the brand and reflects my own tastes and attitudes towards a truly unique fragrance."  

What's more, he's in pretty good company, joining the leagues of Hugo Boss fragrance alums like Gerard Butler, Orlando Bloom and Ryan Reynolds

Be on the lookout for those swarthy ads, coming in September!

eonline.com

• 2 months later...

Divergent Star Theo James: Fame Only Changes You If You Let It

by Alistair Foster

July 31, 2015

post-20251-0-1446085934-43591_thumb.jpg

Theo James has become one of the most sought-after actors in Hollywood after his breakthrough performancesin The Divergent Series movies — but insists that fame has not changed him and that his family will always help keep him grounded. The 30-year-old from Oxford was a relative unknown when he was cast in the first installment of the dystopian sci-fi franchise last year.

He said: “To be honest, one thing that’s trickier, with how connected we are globally, is the blurring of the lines between being an actor as your job and being a celebrity.

“Some people embrace it, some people like it and props to them if it works for them. But it can be a bit difficult because at the end of the day all this other stuff is irrelevant — acting is my job. I’m still the same person so it hasn’t really changed me. It’s not like I go to trendy parties, that’s not particularly my thing.

“So I don’t think it needs to change you unless you want it to. Unless you’re Brad Pitt and then you definitely can’t go to Costa coffee to pick up a frappucino.”

James is the youngest of five children and says his family help keep his ego in check. He added: “We’re a jokingly cynical family. You can’t take this stuff too seriously. If you start taking yourself or it too seriously I think it can be damaging.”

www.standard.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...