Bellazon

Hyori Lee
Thumbnail

noogie

I pretty much like Hyori, I am so proud of her! She is like Sexiest Girl in korea! The majority of men there find Hyori like the most desirable woman. Young or old she stole the hearts of all of them! And plus I lie her shots in pictures! They always come out well! LoL but considering her as the Korean Brit, is not really true because... oh well you guys whould know why... anyways Hyori Jjang! :)

and look what happened at the MKMF 08! she got kissed by T.O.P! It was Epic! lol do you know why I say epic? because that Guy was a Fanboy of Hyori and well His dreams Came true! haha even he was smiling like crazy later... haha

2d2ht0k.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I pretty much like Hyori, I am so proud of her! She is like Sexiest Girl in korea! The majority of men there find Hyori like the most desirable woman. Young or old she stole the hearts of all of them! And plus I lie her shots in pictures! They always come out well! LoL but considering her as the Korean Brit, is not really true because... oh well you guys whould know why... anyways Hyori Jjang! :)

Definitely the the most attractive Korean girl I've ever seen in my life.