Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

She is simply stunning in this Elle US ed. She is for me the best fashion model at the moment. She has this supermodel appeal what I miss a little bit at the newer model generation catching the big covers and campaigns at moment. 

Some Boss The Scent impressions:

tmp_22124-1CMXlgXRR-Q-320425772.jpg tmp_22124-2UhhYfz5JtQ-1385302674.jpg

tumblr_oabcogycJq1ubw2c5o1_1280.jpgtumblr_oakzd2DAmj1uapiq4o1_1280.jpg

Lots of new work :chicken: It saddens me those other models getting big covers, too, but if we think of it from another point, Anna's work is way much better than those covers and editorials, they are more fashion art and not the "commercial" & "seen it before" type just for the sake to get that Instagram famous model on the cover!!! I hope The Boss scent has more promotional editorials!!

Love no. 16.jpg

Anna by Phil Poynter using Marc Jacobs Beauty and a Coca Cola bottle

The mastermind behind the lens Phil Poynter has once again set tongues a-waggling in this teaser from LOVE16 of Anna Ewers armed with a coca cola bottle and some very Pamela Anderson circa baywatch line liner, courtesy of the genius Diane Kendall using Marc Jacobs Beauty. Styled by David Casavant the rest of the shoot consists of several girls, up close and with a sweet tooth.

I don´t know it this means she has also a cover or "only" an edit inside? Margot Robbie and Cara Delevignes covers are confirmed.

I don't think we'll just have the cover, they did the same in SS14 with Georgia May Jagger, they previewed her cover first and later on announced that it's a collector/subscriber only cover (out of other 6 covers), but at the end we had 2 editorials including one with photographer Jean Paul Goude & Solve Sunsbo. The only problem I had was finding the Jean Paul Goude editorial, I guess it was exclusive to subscriber's or something, but I'm still not certain - I found the editorial 3 months ago, on the makeup artist's website!!!

They always have multiple covers, but they never just feature someone on the cover without having them featured inside:smile: 

63a6a39agw1ed3af89lr3j218g18gqj2.jpg

Edited by DitaDiamondis