Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

The outtake from the Vogue Paris shoot is amazing! Should’ve been on the issue in my opinion.

And nice she got the Marant campaign again! Isabel loves her and she really fits the brand. Also love that Cara Taylor is part of it as well, hopefully there’ll be pics of them together.

My thoughts also yesterday🥰 she looked so great in that Africa edit with so nice portrait images. She would have deserved to get also the cover! That would perfectly match.

Yeah again Marant and the shots posted yesterday look more inspiring than the last campaign. Hope also for group pictures this time😎

Yes, hopefully she'll be part of the BV campaign. They'll probably reveal it soon; and if Adut and Mariacarla were also in it, I wouldn't complain, love love them.

Also a fan commented on Isabel Marant's ig pic of her that they saw her in Toronto. So maybe there's another job on the way.

Can’t wait to see the whole campaign! Also do you know if Grace E will be in it as well? If so, weird they haven’t announced yet. Maybe that shoot was actually for Vogue Japan in the end; Carine does love a multiple models cover.

I also love it and  cant wait, for me Anna gets better every year in her expressions and fotos. Very sexy and glamorous. She is shining the last months, dont know how to describe.

In this Bazaar article is only Anna named to front this campaign, no word from a second model, Grace. 

Yeah would be amazing if she shot with Grace for Vogue Japan. Cover would be fantastic!😃

So we are also still waiting for Isabel Marant to get published, possible Bottega Veneta. Very exited to see what F/W campaigns she will get...