Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

Dear Soho_peace, thank you, I also really think and hope for 2017!:D 2016 was not such bad for her but she was chossen very selective, and we had to wait longer for results as the years before. But she got the great Boss the scent campaign and other few good things like Miu Miu, but she was not booked that much for covers. Only one Vogue cover... and we hoped for more, possible Vogue US and again VP...

But the choice went 2016 to the instagram models, also beautiful, no discussion but they raigned for me to much the scene. Kendall, Bella, Gigi... They were everywhere...  I hope this will not go on that way 2017. But I could imagine not. That shows us Versace now. I love the choice, two real models and Edie with Anna work well together. The theme is interesting. Let us see wat Bruce did out of it. And I love horses.:D

My hope for 2017 is: again a Chanel campaign, main or resort  and my big wish would be that she now finally gets after closing three times: Isabel Marant.

Amazing would be together with Natasha Poly. And finally her first Vogue US cover, she would deserve it!!!

I keep the fingers crossed that this will change  in 2017.... I really hope that models like Anna, Natasha, Douzen, Andreea, Rianne, Edie, and some amazing newcomers will get the major fashion campaigns!!! :Angel:

And I hope some of the former 90 th supermodels will be back in some campaigns. Would be great to see them in campaigns. 

This is beyond stunning. :angel:I am so sad they have no editorial with her inside this issue, only this video appeared. Possible we see the other pictures in the next issue of Vogue Japan or somewhere else...?

Hopefuly. Would love to see the images in print. She is so beautiful and sexy.

#tb her Versace campaigns so far

both campaigns shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot

S/S 2014 campaign

anna-ewers-by-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-for-versace-spring-summer-2014-1.jpgversace-woman-anna-ewers5.jpg717x850xversace-woman-anna-ewers4-pagespeed-ic-orpw53ct9_1.jpg

S/S 2014 accessoires and sunglasses

Versace-Handbags-2014-Campaign.jpganna-ewers-mert-marcus-versace-2014-1.jpgversace-sunglasses-2014-studded1.jpg

A/W 2014.15 and assessoires

with Stella Tennant

Versace-2014-Autumn-Winter-2-1024x683.jpgversace01.jpgversace04.jpgversace03.jpgAnnaVersace3-L.jpg

accessoires A/W 2014.15

versace3.jpgversace-fall-2014-advertising-photos6.jpg

The S/S 2017 campaign would be her third campaign for Versace..:D