Bellazon

Anna Luisa Ewers
Thumbnail

sarnic

36 minutes ago, Sheila said:

I really wonder that the Alexander Wang F/W campaign is still not out....?

I found today an amazing picture from Anna and Fei Fei Sun out of this Video possible also campaign image...

Alex-Wang-Zoe-Kravitz-Alice-Glass-Anna-Ewers-and-the-Wang-Club-Party-VIVISXN-MEDIA-Scrillex-Kylie-Jenner.jpg

Wasn't it just that video? :idk: It's too late to release a print campaign now, in a month we'll see the first S/S 17 ads.

I am also very astonished and I am wondering why there is still no print campaign! I cannot imagine this short Video, where you cannot really realize the outfits or the models is the campaign? To get all those prominent people together for this...? and I also think the production was expensive? But you are right, in a month or so SS 2017 will be out. I thought AW F/W 2016 would be published after the Paris Fashion week, but I was wrong, nothing till now and at Alexander Wang instagram is only shown the resort 2017 campaign. This is a mystere for me....:sad: