Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

from blogs.glam.com >>

Interview With Jessica Stam

Last night, the super-chic and classy Jessica Stam hosted an event to benefit Charity. The simply named organization seeks to raise funds and awareness to educate the world about global issues concerning poverty. In its first initiative called Charity: Water, they are selling $20 bottles of water. And while that might seem like a hefty price tag for a simple glass of H20, 100 percent of all profit goes directly to building freshwater wells and supplying clean water to impoverished communities in Africa.

GlamScene was able to chat briefly with Ms. Stam about her involvement. We also touched on holiday plans, fashion favorites, and New Year’s resolutions…

How did you become involved with this organization?

Well, a friend introduced us just over a year ago, so told me a little bit about the event, and it was something that I believed in, and that’s how I got involved.

What would you say to people who want to get involved? How can they help out and learn more?

You know the internet is always a great resource. If you are passionate and you want to get involved and help out – you know research in that way is always a good start.

What are you wearing?

Vintage Halston and the shoes are Christina Louboutins.

When it comes to your attire, what comes first fashion or comfort?

Comfort. These are my favorite fancy shoes. I’m usually a sneakers, jeans, and tee-shirt, everyday [kind of girl].

What’s your New Year’s resolution?

My New Year’s resolution? I don’t actually have a New Year’s resolution. I’ve never really had one stick before.

What are your plans for this holiday season?

I’m going to Canada to be with my family.

Anything especially fabulous on your holiday wish-list?

You know I just want to see my family have some down time.

What’s your favorite seasonal tradition?

Giving presents to my little brothers.

Finish this sentence: When in doubt of what to give, my go-to gift is____________.

Electronics.

^ Beautiful :heart:

I know these pictures have been posted before, but I don't think I've seen them this big...if they have been posted this big before...I'm sorry. I've had this magazine for a long time and just around to scanning it.

W Spring 2006

"Forces of Nature" Photographed by Greg Kadel

Scanned by Me

005084170.jpg 005084172.jpg 005084173.jpg 005084176.jpg

005084177.jpg 005084178.jpg 005084326.jpg 005084327.jpg

005084328.jpg 005084330.jpg 005084331.jpg 005084332.jpg

Sorry about the pictures being cropped out a little...the magazine is bigger than my scanner. :ninja: