Bellazon

Jessica Stam
Thumbnail

sedirea

I actually agree with the person who said she's plain. I mean she has nice legs and takes interesting pictures but facewise she's no better than the average girl. I mean this is what she looked like when she started modeling:

ger-dec02-01.jpg

ger-dec02-02.jpg

ger-dec02-03.jpg

And though she does look much better now, it's really due to good hair and makeup rather than her natural beauty. I mean I'm not saying she's bad looking, I'm just saying she isn't anything special. She does take a lot of interesting pics and I enjoy looking at her pics so please don't take me the wrong way.

haha it's funny ninanina19 because what you say is exactly how i feel about jeisa: her face is sooooo girl's next door ! i don't think Stam has a common face, you don't see those eyes everywhere, do you ? :hehe:

I will actually agree with you for Jeisa aswell. Jeisa looks like a teenager and she's not beautiful, she's cute in a 15/16 year old girl kind of way. I like her b/c I love that whole babydoll look that her, Gemma, and Lily have. I love that look.

:yes: You are completely right.

What i hate now is that German ppl use her now in a few forums as avi persons for their characters (role playing - so not to honour Stam's beauty but just use it for a character they created) without being at all into the fashion business...

I just hate this, it always is for me as if she would be raped