Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 11

Alessandra from Luxembourg

post-13871-0-1446058349-47689_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 174 cm/5'9''

I have always liked the idea of modeling but I didn’t think that I could do it. But then a friend of mine asked me to join her to go to the Elite Model Look casting and so I did and then suddenly I was declared the winner! We had a lot of fun during the contest and I found out that it’s not only about the competition, but also about friendship. I think I found a really good friend there, who gave me loads of support the whole time. Although I was very nervous I think I managed not to show it, I just tried to be myself.

My personal style I would describe as fun, fashionable and elegant. My best beauty secret? Always wear a smile and not too much make up!

vs.

Lika from Georgia

post-13871-0-1446058349-49478_thumb.jpg

19 years old, 181 cm/5'11''

In Georgia, I was scouted by IC Model Management, and what was a dream is becoming a very pleasant reality. I'm pretty creative, in my free time I love making accessories from unused and old things. Also I try to spend time with my family and friends who are an amazing support, they always encourage me and take me one step closer to my goals.

Naomi Campbell and Adriana Lima are my two favorite models, they embody beauty and style and I'd love to be so free, stylish and youthful- it's who I am deeply.

ROUND 12

Celine from Belgium

post-13871-0-1446058351-03388_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 182 cm/6'

From a small town near Gent, modelling to me was the kind of thing you always dream about, but never believe it might come true.

My favorite music is "Diamonds" by Rihanna, I LOVE her, not only because she's drop-dead gorgeous with the coolest style, but also because she's an amazing artist.

That's what appeals to me the most really, to meet people with a vision, a personnality, and may be become like that myself: I would love to succeed in the fashion industry because I feel it's full of creative people, trying to be unique and open-minded, always travelling and looking for new inspirations and ideas.

vs.

Majse from Denmark

post-13871-0-1446058351-12117_thumb.jpg

14 years old, 175 cm/5'9''

I bet you don’t know the town I come from, Fredensborg, but I was discovered thanks to the local Elite agency, feeling so lucky to integrate the most prestigious modeling network. I just love to dance and be with my friends, and to me modeling was a far-far-away planet, until I realized it could lead to an awesome career and let me discover the world, new cultures and people. My family is proud, and my friends think it’s pretty cool to be paid to travel and try on precious clothes and beautiful makeup. It does sound like a dream to me, please never wake me up !

479764_492437014109989_1983257535_n.jpg 001f2566.jpg