Bellazon

Elite Model Look 2012, BZ's Winner

Chocolate

ROUND 8

Dayana from India

post-13871-0-1446058344-31159_thumb.jpg

21 years old, 178 cm/5'10''

I never imagined being a model before but when a friend discovered that I had the talent in me, I realized that this is what I want to be.

I’m so grateful to EML for giving me the opportunity to participate in this year’s contest. I think it’s going to be a great experience and I hope to meet new friends and learn a lot of things.

I love to travel, listen to music and doing sports. I like to play basketball and I’m a big adventure freak, I absolutely love trekking.

My Diary:

31-10-2012

Welcome to my first post, and get closer because I might share with you my beauty secrets! Well, to have a nice skin you need to drink a lot of water and to be healthy I think it’s good to eat loads of veggies and salads. I also try to have a disciplined workout schedule, where I alternate cardio, zumba and yoga.

01-11-2012

I can’t wait to go to Shanghai, my near and dear ones are really excited for me as well. My favorite part is to be in the spotlight, actually I feel very comfortable in front of the cameras. I like to read fashion magazines like Vouge, Marie Claire and Grazia, they help to keep me updated on the latest trends and styles. My favorite designers are Manish Arora and Sabyasachi. I often wear comfortable clothes, try to have a good body language and a positive attitude. My most played song? It must be LMFAO’s “Sexy and I know it”!

vs.

Lera from Russia

post-13871-0-1446058344-34274_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 176 cm/5'9''

I'm from Kaliningrad in western Russia and one day when I was out walking a model scout approached and asked me if I had ever thought of becoming a model. I said why not, and now my whole family supports me, my friends believe in me, and I feel so fortunate.

The whole EML experience was really nice and all the girls became like a big family. The thing I’m looking forward to the most is obviously the possibility of travelling all over the world.

ROUND 9

Irita from Latvia

post-13871-0-1446058345-44023_thumb.jpg

16 years old, 180 cm/5'11''

I've heard so much about the fashion world, that it can be exciting, adventurous, and maybe a little cruel as well, however, it all is very attracting to me - an adventure seeker from a beautiful town called Rezekne.

I can't live without dancing, it's part of me, changing everything: I also like adrenaline, which I feel during basketball games, when I score for my team. At the beginning, people didn't think modelling was that serious to me, but now they understand they were wrong and they all wish me the best of luck. What I love most is posing and working with people, I'm just like in another world, and I feel freedom, I wish it never ended.

vs.

Ivana from Austria

post-13871-0-1446058345-45046_thumb.jpg
post-13871-0-1446058345-51935_thumb.jpg

15 years old, 179 cm/5'10''

I used to watch a lot of Fashion TV so I’ve always been interested in modeling and actually it was the school photographer who discovered me. My favorite moment in the EML so far was definitely when I heard that I won, the whole evening was very special for me. All of my friends and family support me in everything I do and they are very proud and excited about China.

I like playing volleyball, jogging, to do pilates, yoga and tai-chi. My passion is writing and I love to read. I also love listening to music and two of my favorite songs for the moment are I follow rivers by Lykke Li and Easy by Cro.