Bellazon

Lena Gercke
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Reeyo:huge I don't know.

In Greece she got a TV-Spot for a car and two catalogues. I think she spent only a month there of the intended two.

In Amsterdam so far no clients.

But still I think it could happen even though it looks as if the clients who go for Lena are not really in fashion. Still I think this effort these days to help her career on the way (Klum GmbH/ Face your Brand) just might be successful. Wait and see...

:idk: well, you're right, amsterdam is not huge - but its still nice she got signed there. isn't it? nothing wrong with that.

also its very new, so the go sees and castings she had there is a good start. she had one shooting so far in amsterdam. lena is a model, who will never be big. we all know that.

but she's doing a good job and does her best. i respect that

Well :laugh: sometimes I expect Lena to surprise me and have a huge success (I thought it quite possible in Greece and I was actually quite disappointed). And I have still not written it off somehow. Want to know how she does in USA.

And I think the efforts of Pro7 Klum are good: they have to find a way without IMG to establish the winners abroad.

All in all I think it is good but not yet 'huge:' want her to find some more fashion clients abroad.

(and by the way: with Barbara I will start calling it huge if she gets jobs (pl) and clients in USA and / or London. And preferably big covers)

@Reeyo: I also respect Lena for making this effort to push her career. She really seems to take slimming etc. seriously for her new castings as can be seen on these new red carpet pics.

post-19197-1237974484_thumb.jpg

post-19197-1237974505_thumb.jpg

post-19197-1237974528_thumb.jpg

oh wow :o

so there's hope?

I didn't know she was with Elite Milan.... so is she still with IMG?

I mean Elite is huge...

oh and btw shewas on some German tv show this weekend :p On ARD or something.

Some 'Sendung mit der Maus' quiz thing... lol