Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I'm not going to argue with any of you. I just think it's childish to hate on someone because you don't like how some of their fans act.

I really liked Candice's little segment, she looked so cute! I wish they would have done something like that for more of the angels too instead of just talking about all the commercials. I can't really think of them doing it in the past except for Heidi's one for her 10th anniversary of working with VS.

I didn't get to see the 2010 show on tv so unless the cut it out of the version I got on youtube then I don't remember a Candice segment. Unless you mean the one that went before the Country Girls segment but I don't think that was at all about pushing Candice at us. *shrugs* I think it was just because she was the one opening that section and they wanted something to go there. I think if someone else would have opened that segment, they would have been the one with that little segment.

I agree that they should have had something with Ale talking about the FB, like they did with Miranda last year. She should have gotten more attention because of that.

(Side note: I think another part of the reason that you guys think Candice is being shoved down people's throats is because she's been working more for them because other girls have been off having babies. When the pool of models to choose from is smaller then it is more likely that she will show up more.)

According to Alejandra @ alessandrasbeijos, Alessandra was not in any of the commercials although she was at the filming. I didn't even notice :ninja:

VS filmed the bra at the same location as the commercials and Ale didn't show up till the day after the girls, so maybe Ale was never meant to be in the commercial. Just because in the past VS has done something doesn't mean they're obligated by law to do it the same every year like they've done for the last 6 years. Times change, the economy changes and business plans need to adapt. Not every Angel needs to be in every commercial, photoshoot, and or event to still be an angel.

And I don't think VS told Ale to have an impromptu moment backstage. Doesn't make any sense to tell her to say "See you next year" if she's leaving... unless VS is the biggest troll ever. lolz #yolo #goodbyeale <--- ???

And I'm still unsure of why "insiders" would be so unprofessional that they would tell people on facebook, twitter or fashion forums when a model's contract is up, when they're renewing, or even how much money they make. That's not how businesses work. Releasing that kind of information is grounds for a lawsuit and firing if it ever made the media.

btw Far Cry 3 is more entertaining then the VSFS this year.

I liked the segment on Candice, but yeah VS needs to quit whoring her out. The problem is she's the only interesting and good new angel. Everytime I see Lily, Lindsay, Behati, or Erin, I'm like "meh" this is the future of VS??? And their runway walks, omg, what a disaster.

According to Alejandra @ alessandrasbeijos, Alessandra was not in any of the commercials although she was at the filming. I didn't even notice :ninja:

VS filmed the bra at the same location as the commercials and Ale didn't show up till the day after the girls, so maybe Ale was never meant to be in the commercial. Just because in the past VS has done something doesn't mean they're obligated by law to do it the same every year like they've done for the last 6 years. Times change, the economy changes and business plans need to adapt. Not every Angel needs to be in every commercial, photoshoot, and or event to still be an angel.

And I don't think VS told Ale to have an impromptu moment backstage. Doesn't make any sense to tell her to say "See you next year" if she's leaving... unless VS is the biggest troll ever. lolz #yolo #goodbyeale <--- ???

And I'm still unsure of why "insiders" would be so unprofessional that they would tell people on facebook, twitter or fashion forums when a model's contract is up, when they're renewing, or even how much money they make. That's not how businesses work. Releasing that kind of information is grounds for a lawsuit and firing if it ever made the media.

btw Far Cry 3 is more entertaining then the VSFS this year.

My favorite were Barbara, Doutzen, Erin & Shanina. Miranda was cute like always. I don't think Candice deserve to get a segment again. That is just rude for the angel especially for Alesandra cuz she got the FB, if they were going to do a segment for an angel it should have been about Alesandra's FB.

I think Behati can sometimes look like Josie Maran, I think is the smile.

Ale was on location for the Christmas commercials in different outfits, it was seen in a few behind the scenes clips from the pre-show, she was obviously cut.

Also, the insiders never came out and said a name, they stated the girl that would be going out would be getting the fantasy bra this year and etc. Plus many more hints were dropped by editors, and more. No name was ever dropped, it was more of a read between the lines thing.

And also...no Miss, we're not tired of her because the other models have been pregnant...it's been like this with Candice for years now and frankly most of us are sick of it. Also from someone who has watched every VS show, no they haven't done that, to every model who opens a segment. Sorry, just no...never happened.

Yanno what's interesting. . . Lais and Ale were recently in a commercial together which was also filmed in the same location at the X-Mas commercial and right around the same time. o.o wut?!

Two commercials

Two sets of the sexy ladies .... 0.0

And people need to stop with the speculation, it''s beyond retarded and does nothing more then create unwanted gossip that cycles through the interwebz and becomes "fact" for hundreds of thousands of people.

Tell a lie long enough and it becomes reality. . .

I can say I heard Candice was getting the bra next year based on hunches and hints being passed around on the internet, or because I was smart enough to put two and two together, but that doesn't mean it's the truth.

Now one year later and lets say Candie does get the bra ...well I'll be god damned, my speculation wins because my insiders told me so... FUCK YEAH I WAS RIGHT?! EAT THAT SHIT!

If Candice doesn't get the bra then those same people who've been telling everyone that she's got it will come up with a reason for why she didn't... :( Fuck my speculation failed, but there's a reason why..cause Model A did something so great like pop out baby that VS wanted to give her a welcome back... Sorry Candy :( Baby takes precedence. Better luck next year.

Now every year these same speculation's will keep cropping up and eventually it's going pan out and everyone will act like the "KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN! LOLOL TOLD YOU!"... People didn't know shit...

Just stop it peeps ... Just wait and see what happens and enjoy your favorites for as long as they're around.

btw Black Ops 2 is awesome :).

I felt just terrible for Erin Heatherton and to be honest I am not even an Erin Heatherton fan/admirer but still.............still her tears and her cries for help...Poor poor girl...and that hot-tempered male assistant screaming at her when she refused to go and then when she stepped out ,paused and turned back and hesitated , she was cleary upset ...have a little heart and then to walk down runway hatless....and then to have that little clip aired on national television to make her humiliation complete ...have they no heart or sympathy....wait....they don't !!!!

Ugh that Candice clip....Come on !!!! Do they see ONLY her....Allessandra definitely most undervedly got the very short end of the stick and I thought she looked so incredibly sleek and panther like in her incredible beige and crystal gown in that little stupid cooking segent during their VS pre show...Alessandra ROCKED !!!!Her make-up, hair , everything was just immaculate ... That sexy dress was made for her and she was poured into it....She was the very best looking during the entire preshow !!

LOVE all the 2012 VS christmas/holiday commercials....maybe I am looking through rose tinted candy coated glasses but I though Barbara Palvin looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous...her beauty was simply unreal...utterly angelic and was it just me or was she the most highlighted model in all those holiday ads....every other frame was her..she wore 3 outfits all together !!!