Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

On 4/1/2021 at 5:11 AM, RocketQueen said:

Dolly Magazine May 1986,Andrew Southam 6.jpeg Michelle.thumb.JPG.d2cec3f47715cc812182da43573d7e2f.JPG Dolly September 1990, 1990 in the swim! by carlotta moye 05.jpeg Tara.thumb.JPG.b06c9d2a3804c9eab4b5073d7376651e.JPG  

#1 Michelle & #2 Tara 

I've discovered that the "Australian" models are very, very often in the Japanese magazines I have!! A lot of crossover, I read a few of the girls from Dolly covers all say they went to Japan. :yes: Problem is no Marlowe Press for Japan and Australia. :no2:

On 1/31/2016 at 2:21 PM, styleman27 said:

I'm trying to put a name/career info together on this lovely lady. She appears to have been mainly a catalog model, active with Montgomery Ward and Penney's from 1980 to 1984. Did work for Avon Fashions between 1981 and 1983 as well. I've also found her in various photo shoots in Glamour during the same time period. One swimwear print ad for Sea Fashions of California (below). Just curious as to who she was. I first saw her photo back in 1981 while still a high school student and she remains my definition of empirical beauty to this day.

Thank you for any help.

IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5477.JPG IMG_5496.JPG

I know this guy posted a reaaaaally long time ago, I just hope he found out this is Cecilia Rodhe😆

OMG!! So I found her website and she is BADASS!! An amazing sculpture artist...she looks so sweet and innocent in her modeling pics!!
https://www.ceciliarodhe.com/

Edited by BlueAcadia
Added info!!

On 12/19/2018 at 9:19 AM, fumi said:

Can anyone identify this model? From GQ USA December 1988.

IMG_0354.jpg

@fumi I've just learned that Alison Moir started modeling by being part of a contest for Dolly Magazine in Australia when she was 14. She didn't win the Dolly cover, but instead became an international model and went to New York at 16 years old! 

On 1/19/2021 at 2:30 PM, fumi said:

Anyone know this girl?

GQ USA, 1988 or 1989. I cannot find the magazine right now. 

IMG_4909.jpeg Spring91Mademoiselle.thumb.jpg.aa719b166faf17701420c12f06610fac.jpg  MCJapon2-89009.thumb.jpg.75afa8213cbd260ec1f4a2642319ad3b.jpg

@fumi!!! This was one of my very, very favorite models EVER. I can't remember her name - 😭 But I think I might not have ever found her name... I was always searching!! At the very first I thought she was Fatine, but the more I saw she is a different model. Here are some very clear images of her- PLEASE anyone ID this amazing girl!! @Chirkomania @RocketQueen @Martial @missparker7 Anyone!! I can make a thread if we can get her name, because I have a couple editorials of her. :clap: 

9 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

@fumi!!! This was one of my very, very favorite models EVER. I can't remember her name - 😭 But I think I might not have ever found her name... I was always searching!! At the very first I thought she was Fatine, but the more I saw she is a different model. Here are some very clear images of her- PLEASE anyone ID this amazing girl!! @Chirkomania @RocketQueen @Martial @missparker7 Anyone!! I can make a thread if we can get her name, because I have a couple editorials of her. :clap: 

Natasha Cotroneo?

21 hours ago, snmkytkn said:

She looks like Fabienne Terwinghe.

Did you check the other one which RocketQueen has posted after this Napier advertisement? I don´t know Fabienne well enough. I saw she did model in 1989 already, but the 2nd Napier advertisement doesn´t look at all like Fabienne. I´m pretty sure it´s one and the same model.

9 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Michelle Baney - I like her, too! I think she became an actress or something. I first saw her in this NEW YORK mag editorial and was amazed by how exotic she looked!

1520250094_NewYorkMagazine10May1993roadtomoroccobychuckbaker04.thumb.jpg.f23ef51843348c2fb180725904c7a309.jpg 1457105804_NewYorkMagazine10May1993roadtomoroccobychuckbaker05.thumb.jpg.4590c223ef4e0ac5c3819e4cd1710112.jpg