Jump to content
Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs


Recommended Posts

On 3/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, RocketQueen said:

#50 Maybe Claude Heidemeyer?

#72 The blonde model looks like Eva Johansen but I'm not sure.

 64.jpg 15.jpg    

Yes you are right about both Claude and Eva.:yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 1:06 AM, RocketQueen said:

02.jpg   1058241070_KateEvans.thumb.JPG.996c8fe4f7ea36d157a44670bcaf443a.JPG

Alexandra is with Kate Evans...she looks like a little kid, they are both so young here! It's 1985, They must be just starting modeling. :yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2021 at 1:27 AM, elephant81 said:

anna andersson ?  but in none of her pics there she has this attitude (open mouth, head up)

MCJ2-1989AnnaAndersson (2).jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/90631-anna-andersson/

 

mag1990-02 depeche ph-00c.jpg

 

On 5/7/2021 at 1:27 AM, elephant81 said:

anna andersson ?  but in none of her pics there she has this attitude (open mouth, head up)

MCJ2-1989AnnaAndersson (2).jpg

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/90631-anna-andersson/

 

mag1990-02 depeche ph-00c.jpg

Sorry but she's not Anna Andersson.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 6:37 AM, missparker7 said:

"E LA CURA COSI`E COMPLETA" by Marc Hispard

GraziaIT270185no2292Cura01.thumb.jpg.d4f41609d3c76fe6338abcfbfb8614b5.jpgGraziaIT270185no2292Cura02.thumb.jpg.0ef406497a658d4d03325ab147ec8a06.jpg

Jo Kelley! I missed this earlier...I remember being insane for ELLE magazine when it came to the U.S. in 1985! Jo was in every issue and I adored her.:wub6yh2cm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

 

It's Tove, right?

@missparker7, there's this Saks Fifth Avenue from 1987 (I believe) that you've posted on here probably like 13 years ago (how time flies :D) which features the same model I think. Could you find the scans and post something so that we can compare?

Yes please ! @RocketQueen you are a super recognizer too and I'm curious to see this comparison. @missparker7:yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Yes please ! @RocketQueen you are a super recognizer too and I'm curious to see this comparison. @missparker7:yes:

Yes, it´s Tove. I didn´t think so, but remembered this picture and looked in my Ford books for another model. And then in the end it was Tove. I thought the face is too narrow. Toves faces seems to me more wide. But it´s Tove.

FordBook8788.thumb.JPG.6b64e18ddb64cdbacf126dff4a6e0b82.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RocketQueen said:

 

It's Tove, right?

@missparker7, there's this Saks Fifth Avenue from 1987 (I believe) that you've posted on here probably like 13 years ago (how time flies :D) which features the same model I think. Could you find the scans and post something so that we can compare?

I´ll try and find this Saks catalog. If I still have it. Because I have another model also in mind what looks a lot like Tove. I remember when I saw her first. I was really shocked and wondered with how many Tove images I went wrong. For this editorial I thought it´s her and not Tove. But the Ford book gave the proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...