Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

16 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Sanna Vraa, Eva Vorhis, Lize Brand, Lara Harris & Stella Goodall- wow! those are some top A-list models in this catalog!

The original images are from U.S. magazines like Butterick, McCall´s Patterns or Vogue Patterns. The spanish Vestidal magazine used the same pictures or a little bit different ones.

8 hours ago, missparker7 said:

Did you find her ID also?:)

I feel like we did, but I can't find it anywhere!!! She is in my Japan Elle's and they name the model often... I'll find it!

In the meantime, I have more pics of this same model, looks like she did modeling in the teenager magazines.

She's in the purple dress and the girl on top in Espirit ad.... @Martial?

grafik.png  tumblr_p5qr467LaZ1rugb55o1_1280.thumb.jpg.0c9d9db53647d6ba8fbfd6ccc998dba2.jpg top.thumb.jpg.244f7b03a3fed9c2d61b5f05bca9a846.jpg

10 hours ago, missparker7 said:

The original images are from U.S. magazines like Butterick, McCall´s Patterns or Vogue Patterns. The spanish Vestidal magazine used the same pictures or a little bit different ones.

Well that just makes more stuff for us to collect! :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, missparker7 said:

Thanks for all your help with the IDs. :flower: The date was wrong. It´s not Autumn, but Spring 1985.:blush: Ashley had been also in this issue with these pictures:

"Vuelven los estampados" - Vestidal Spain Spring 1985 #34

VestidalSpPrimavera1985No34Estampados.thumb.jpg.fc6ae6b20ffee61e78df9ead27a921a1.jpg

"Alta costura en alta mar" - Vestidal Spain Spring 1985 #34

VestidalSpPrimavera1985No34AltaMar.thumb.jpg.cff648b3098cbe86268b3d8c8293324e.jpg

Her hair looked short and I don´t know what a good hairdresser can all do to make it look like this...:idk:

image.thumb.png.122db1b305b55c825836187c242abc1a.png

Now that I look more closely, I think her hair is in a french roll up-do. I think it's ashley! :yes: