Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

1 minute ago, Albatrosdu17 said:

She's French-English, mainly French in my opinion ;)

I used to think that too;but she was born in London.She is the daughter of french singer Serge Gainsbourg and british actress Jane Birkin;

11 hours ago, BlueAcadia said:

Marie Claire Japan :flower:
September 1990

MarieClaireJ1990Sept002.thumb.jpg.2fb181baf44fe77d00aac1343833ea6a.jpg  MarieClaireJ1990Sept090.thumb.jpg.35b3e815ca3eddd463737777fa1b136d.jpg

harue miyamoto and masako otani 

which is a shame in my opinion that they still don't have threads, they were popular in the 90s i think masako used to do some of the yohji yamamoto campaigns 

12 hours ago, fahad.s said:

which is a shame in my opinion that they still don't have threads, they were popular in the 90s i think masako used to do some of the yohji yamamoto campaigns 

My project with my model scans is just beginning my friend...Be patient, I'm working on something and...your IDs are really helping and much more is to come!!! Actually in this case it's Harue that is in the Yamamoto ad! :flower: GUYS Feel free to move anything that I have posted to any thread you wish!! 

12 hours ago, fahad.s said:

Also I wanted to say you are such a great help to me specifically with the Japanese models- I LOVE them and no one else helps me in this area like you do!! Yay!! Thank You!! :wub: :clap: