Bellazon

Vintage Model IDs

modelknowledge

12 hours ago, missparker7 said:

This one I´ve posted at the Richel Riley topic?

No. *sigh* I looked through the back topics and I just don't know where she went. Oh well!! She'll turn up again. 😀 I did find this picture of her in an old Lei I have:

Jasmine MacGillvray/MacJillvray
Lei, Sept. 1983
Lei1983-9.thumb.jpg.ee146f462c5b37f446289ea6493bf1c9.jpg

4 minutes ago, missparker7 said:

Isn´t it the same model you did ID with Sabrina here?

Yes @missparker7you're totally right and I was in a mistake because I thought she was Sabrina.In Peter Marlowe,on "Headsheets" section,appears only "Sabrina" and I thought was her;but on closer examination I saw she is Sabrina Colle not this...so she wasn't on Peter Marlowe,as well as a load of models.

9 hours ago, Chirkomania said:

Please,Does anyone know her ID? It's A REALLY PUZZLER folks!!

Nevertheless she worked A LOT in Spain in the beginning of the 90s at the same time on runaways as well as fashion editorials.

283340323_-.thumb.jpg.b67555c60f6d279d6a574bd6afd76d96.jpg807458785_-Spanishmiamagazine386WeekfromJanuary31toFebruary1994FaldalargadevueoyverstilbyAnaBusto-1.thumb.jpg.23c3c41fd63f66f2afc51149da8df7ca.jpg468987487_-Spanishmiamagazine386WeekfromJanuary31toFebruary1994FaldalargadevueoyverstilbyAnaBusto-2.thumb.jpg.2a2f4985c32f35a6c1893e3d400969d2.jpg

This is Julianne Holland. She was indeed a standout on Spanish runways back in the early 90s.

https://www.modelscomposites.com/getlist.php?list=mod&choice=Julianne+Holland&year=all&id=

WOW!!!! REALLY,THANKS A MILLION @spanishmodelsquad You know I've been for many years trying to find out and know her ID in a lot of magazines.video-tapes,Agency Models books....and it was always in vain...and the worst of all she is in Peter Marlowe composites!!!!:girlbanghead:In honor of the truth I always saw her wearing very blonde medium-length hair and on her composites.Except in three pics of the composites in the others she's different.

Muchas gracias de nuevo!!:heythere::):PinkCouture2::wink: