Bellazon

Cult Icon's Junkyard

Cult Icon

You know, it cracks me up to see 'Old World' (particularly British) people talk about ethnography and genetic history from 3,000 years ago. It's all little more than 'informed' speculation at best. The history of the 'Welsh' 'Sicilians' or some Germanic tribe...ROFL! Everyone is a mongrel- and that's what I believe!

I've seen a lot of Japanese and Korean people and they do look different so they can't be that similar. Koreans are definitely taller, for instance. I know little about their pop culture figures and models but I did like "Lee Hyori". There are pretty K-pop stars but I haven't checked in a decade...

But to be direct, I would really like to see if they have models and a stock of talent that can compare to the top models that we are interested in right now. Women that pass the standards for appearing in Vogue & elite runways, for instance.

Before I get to you guys: Something :wah:. The harddrive I saved all my fashion models photos had died. I did not deem my photo file to be important enough for a backup copy so it will be lost. However, I still possess backup files of all junkyard contributions. I also believe that all the links you see here should work.

That is too bad, as this thread never moved fast enough for me to post the great majority of my collections and I probably won't see most of it ever again. It's impossible for me to estimate, but I think I only posted no more than 1/3rd of the model photos I had.

Woah, Baron. No hostility! I am the least politically correct person on earth, remember?

As you know I don't even follow Western glamour models..so I implicitly assumed that you'd know my emphasis and what I was looking for..So sorry for being insensitive.

------

Donny, I kind of wished I had saved it. Oh well. Time to start over..

I miss Julia and Caroline's modeling..

okay, so I've done some diligence:

Sun Fei Fei, Sui He, and Liu Wen are still my favs...And this post is dedicated to Fei Fei. She reminds me of Zhang ziyi: an ideal beauty from the continent:

-----A few recent photos & by no means exhaustive. In time, I will comb her entire career history for gems and upload it.

post-40981-0-23934300-1363834111_thumb.jpost-40981-0-62910000-1363834114_thumb.jpost-40981-0-94691600-1363834118_thumb.jpost-40981-0-15989200-1363834122_thumb.jpost-40981-0-17168200-1363834126_thumb.jpost-40981-0-89662400-1363834130_thumb.j

Others like:

Lee Hye Seung

Ji Young Kwak

Ji Hye Park

Xiao Wen Ju

Charlene Yang

Wang Xiao

...Have done interesting things...

abmzfhz0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely more! Thanks for your contribution. I haven't seen a lot of what you've posted. My ale. ambrosio gallery is from her earlier years. :)

I might add more later if anybody wants.

Having explored vintage VS a bit, (thanks to capt. bob) I got to say that these are my favorite ones. The bulk of the lingerie was too old fashioned for my taste (large surface area..), but I do like Stephanie S. a lot and I think she was their best model during the 90s.

The women they used were truly voluptuous and adult- I'd say that most looked like they were 30+ while current VS girls look more like 20+. (or in a few cases, late teens) These were women that looked great but were too heavy to model in our time.

Bonus: There are early AnaBB <3 <3 <3, Isabeli <3 <3 <3, Karolina, and Adriana photos included.

Contribution-50- 75 photos Vintage VS

http://postimg.org/g.../?code=9cd3ab1e

97472_2003_02_vsc_spring_Semi_An_v1_n2_200_1_anabe.jpg

199311vscxmas42stephanieseymou.jpg

post-40981-0-1446199542-56602_thumb.jpg

^ Thanks for those. I liked the fact that they used curvier models back then. Not that I don't like current VS girls like Erin or Candice, cause I do, but it's great to see curves, specially on lingerie models.

Nice to see a couple of Heidi and Veronica Varekova pics there. And I really like Stephanie Seymour too.

Definitely more! Thanks for your contribution. I haven't seen a lot of what you've posted. My ale. ambrosio gallery is from her earlier years. :)

You're welcome! I'll post more tomorrow.

nice collection of Ale there.

Thanks!

Thank you for your contribution. I haven't seen most of what you've posted ever before!

They used actual supermodels back then. Some runaway models were allowed to be heavier. In fact, I'll go far enough to say that women like Laeita would look better for VS if she lost ten, but one can never say that with the women that appear with VS now.

^ Thanks for those. I liked the fact that they used curvier models back then. Not that I don't like current VS girls like Erin or Candice, cause I do, but it's great to see curves, specially on lingerie models.

Nice to see a couple of Heidi and Veronica Varekova pics there. And I really like Stephanie Seymour too.

I think I have a couple of VS pics of Claudia Schiffer somewhere.

Ah, I didn't know that she walked for them too!

Well, those were other times I guess.

Though I like the current VS models, I wouldn't mind to see more curves there. But some girls like Edita and Doutzen have good figures without having to be "heavier".

I have posted a lot of Edita. She's one of my favorite models. Doutzen- less so but she's popular.

I think I'll have to post an long-overdue index of my and everybody else's junkyard contributions. But that may not be prudent.

(I still have a lot of Ale Ambrosio pics if anybody want more)

More Ale = always welcome. :) What other models do you like Stormbringer?

I think I have a couple of VS pics of Claudia Schiffer somewhere.

Ah, I didn't know that she walked for them too!

I don't know if she walked for them. I think she did, but not sure. There are some catalog pics of her though:

post-37013-0-1446199548-77149_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446199548-78104_thumb.jpg post-37013-0-1446199548-78928_thumb.jpg 05d593247329895.jpg

More Ale = always welcome. :) What other models do you like Stormbringer?