Bellazon

Skyfall (2012)

Cult Icon

I watched Skyfall a few days ago and, surprisingly, I quite liked it! :woot: Well, maybe except for Javier Bardem's villain who was slightly overdone imo. And I'm totally in love with the song by Adele :wub:

For those of you guys who are going, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

You speak only truths. :D

high5.gif

Random (and possibly tedious) thought regarding 'Skyfall' and indeed, modern movies in general. Has anyone other than Judi Dench played the same character before and after a franchise reboot? I know Michael Gough was Alfred in the Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher versions of Batman, but I was never fully clear on whether they were sequels, reboots or just set in a parallel universe obsessed with neon lighting. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Usually action-movies arent' really my thing, but this was EPIC

Also- all the images we're really 'beautiful' too look at. At the edge of my seat for two hours..

One tiny thing though

The whole movie being very exciting in general, did anyone else feel the 'ending' in Church a bit predictable/boring? Like the whole thing was done so well and then it ends like
this

• 3 weeks later...