Bellazon

Candids

rosada

some more pics of Gisele filming C&A

Gisele Bundchen, you know, is to stop traffic. And that's what the Brazilian top model made ​​on the afternoon of Monday (18.06), while recording a new commercial design of fast-fashion C & A on the streets of Leme in Rio de Janeiro. In the recording, she wore long-sleeved shirt coral, pale wash jeans with shorts and sandals flat lashing round the ankle to get to know a resident of the city.

The scene must be repeated. As part of the action, will mark Gisele for four Brazilian capitals to understand a little more on fashion and culture of each region. They are quick visits, only one day in each city: the top was Monday in Rio, but I went to Bethlehem (PA), from where to Salvador (BA) and Porto Alegre (RS) in the sequence.

post-13850-0-1446086278-59477_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086278-70284_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086279-1281_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086279-51067_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086279-66487_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086279-71308_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086279-7563_thumb.jpg

vogue globo

post-13850-0-1446086285-1961_thumb.jpg post-13850-0-1446086287-50052_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen writes business in Belém, Pará

Charisma Model Para impressed.

Colors of houses and river were the impressions that marked the top model.

The highest paid supermodel in the world, Gisele Bündche visited Bethlehem (PA) for the first time on Tuesday (19). Docks Station, one of the sights of the city, was chosen to be the scene of a commercial that shows how the Brazilian population dresses. During our stay, the model Para delighted with sympathy and humor.

The young Izabora Lawrence was selected to meet Gisele. The model was two hours in the house of the Baptist university in the neighborhood of Campos. "She is a beautiful woman and a humble woman. Good people. It is very quiet! So good, so quiet, I did not imagine that with all the fame she has, you know," he said.

Gisele said was impressed with the beauty of the state capital. "It's beautiful. It's hot right? Is wet. It's wonderful! And this river? What a beautiful thing! Is a lot of color, I found beautiful old buildings that has colored all here.", Said through a commitment to another.

The team also participated in the filming was not disappointed with the chosen scenario. "We stayed with my mouth open. Everyone. Gisele looked when he said, 'My God that beautiful place!'. Because it really is. This horizon, this amount of water that flows here is to impress the same," said Ricaro Tronquini , TV director.

A model paraded under the cranes at the beginning of the twentieth century and settled in the Bay of Guajará the background. About visiting the Docklands station in Bethlehem, stopped to monitor the filming and students from two public escoals the city that have visited the site work for the teachers. Everyone wanted to see better work Bündche Gisele.

The small Yasmin Jorge, barely contained anxiety. Asked about the feeling of seeing the model closely, laughed nervously. "It's really cool! Super cool! Very, very!" He said.

g1.globo.com/

• 2 weeks later...