Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

36 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to deux Vittoria and her husband did in fact split up.

733251467_Screenshot2023-08-29at15-00-39StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.3295447eb5dfd70878333f99054d03a7.png

I guess now the media is going to stop reporting on this Leo & Gigi thing now if Vitoria and Leo are together 

Gigi was in LA spotted with a music producer recently also 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12453863/amp/Gigi-Hadid-seen-leaving-house-party-music-producer-Cole-Bennett-LA-amid-romance-rumors-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

2 hours ago, TeaTime said:

Btw is she fully divorced yet? Has the ink dried on the papers? Or just separated?

Talk about messy! Lovebirds couldn’t even wait!😂

So he jumped from Cami, who’s friends with Gigi who’s friends with this girl! One degree of separation!🤣

No wonder Cami unfollowed her!🤣

Don’t worry ladies, this will also be very short lived. Not even a year!🤣

Who do you mean?! That Italian model?!

She doesn't look like his type. I think they are just friends.

Let me just say what the heck is he thinking? No offense,but this girl is not even attractive compared to Camila and his ex gfs. She is runway attractive but that's about it. Leo seems lost at this point. They dont even fit together lol. 🤭

1 hour ago, cherrypie said:

Let me just say what the heck is he thinking? No offense,but this girl is not even attractive compared to Camila and his ex gfs. She is runway attractive but that's about it. Leo seems lost at this point. They dont even fit together lol. 🤭

I think she's beautiful (like other Leo's gfs), but I don't like that their fling or whatever between them is surrounded by drama. This will easily become an object of speculation. Although they're both adults, I guess they can handle it🤷🏼‍♀️

23 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I think she's beautiful (like other Leo's gfs), but I don't like that their fling or whatever between them is surrounded by drama. This will easily become an object of speculation. Although they're both adults, I guess they can handle it🤷🏼‍♀️

If it was true, I am wondering why he chose her?! Some people believe that she's still married!

I still can't believe that he is dating her! They are not looking like a couple.

14 minutes ago, Magical said:

If it was true, I am wondering why he chose her?! Some people believe that she's still married!

I still can't believe that he is dating her! They are not looking like a couple.

We'll see where it goes, all I can say 

Hmm maybe in Leo's mind if he potentially dates someone who's been married/divorced. There is no pressure from her to want marriage or a serious relationship anytime soon. His private life is like a loop.He keeps doing the same things over and over.