Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

3 hours ago, Magical said:

Actually, I think she knows him personally. Lol😂

I can't understand how she is able to know the name of everyone around him. She is more than a fan!

Thanks for sharing @Jade Bahr

🌹🌹

I think this is a very dedicated and hardworking fan. I also think that they (I'm not sure about the gender of this acc's admin) have been following Leo for a very long time. It can also be more than 1 person. Either way they're doing an incredible job and I have the utmost respect for them💯👏🏻

32 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I think this is a very dedicated and hardworking fan. I also think that they (I'm not sure about the gender of this acc's admin) have been following Leo for a very long time. It can also be more than 1 person. Either way they're doing an incredible job and I have the utmost respect for them💯👏🏻

Sure. This account is amazing. I was following it when I had Instagram.

If I were Leo, and I had a fan like this person. I would pay for (her /them)😂

Also, daily leo is really good fan account.

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Do you guys really think Leo would like the idea of a stranger sharing all those private details about his life?

Maybe😂 Why not?! Everything is possible. Because I think if you're celebrity and you don't want to be in touch with your fans, they might forget you especially if you are not working!

Let's imagine that we have no access to any of his news or new pics.  After awhile, some of us will stop thinking about him. That's why many celebrities love to share the new updates with their fans.  We are power, Girl 😂!

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Curious if she's coming yet again to save Leos ass after the Vittoria/Cami/husband-or-not mess.

Maybe there's nothing to save, Vittoria might still be married and she and Leo and are just friends, though I think Vittoria should do like Neelam did and adress the rumors via stories or Leo should release a note.

Unless there is really something more going on but I want to believe it isn't... Cause the girl is married or she was not long ago, and she considered Camila a friend. Below Vittoria showing a pic with Cami in june of this year and calling her a friend. 

Screenshot_20230827-164159~2.png

Screenshot_20230827-164206~2.png

She was spotted with her husband and Tobey not long ago, plus Vittoria and her husband still follow each other and she also still follows Camila. Maybe we are just thinking too much of those pictures, maybe Leo just gave her a ride home since they are friends and I guess that wouldn't be a problem. Or am I being too naive?

Screenshot_20230827-164153~2.png