Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

It’s so annoying though. Every time something like this gets printed everyone just blindly believes it and it starts off a barrage of hate directed at Leo.

He doesn’t even have to be involved anymore. He’s blamed for Al Pacino, for Robert DeNiro, for Phillip Scofield

Im beginning to think that people would actually rather see Leo cancelled than have these accusations be false! Like it’s the sport of cancelling someone (the which hunt).

24 minutes ago, AliceT said:

It’s so annoying though. Every time something like this gets printed everyone just blindly believes it and it starts off a barrage of hate directed at Leo.

He doesn’t even have to be involved anymore. He’s blamed for Al Pacino, for Robert DeNiro, for Phillip Scofield

Im beginning to think that people would actually rather see Leo cancelled than have these accusations be false! Like it’s the sport of cancelling someone (the which hunt).

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE. This also annoys me a lot, but it looks like we're going to have to come to terms with it, because cyberbullying and cancel culture are the only outlets for these pathetic worthless people😒

^ Couldn't agree more with both of your comments @AliceT and @Lilja K 💯

Like I'm constantly saying I know Leo isn't a saint and yes maybe his dating habits aren't what people expecting from him with nearly 50 but I really don't understand why to blame someone who's actually NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG in the actual meaning of the word. Like you already said he isn't even involved with most of those women but we seem to reach a point where it no longer matters whether an accusation is right or wrong, appropriate or not. We're just living in a time where people get blindly accused and -in the worst case- canceled. At least at social media. I still don't believe people in real life truly gives a shit about this.

In short I think this comment is totally on point 😄

477750855_Screenshot2023-06-05at15-03-442024OscarsBestActor(Part1).thumb.png.8409d6c5136dce85f8b359033126dcd1.png

I see you’ve been catching up on the Goldderby/ awardsworthy threads Jade. 

Here’s hoping that all of the noise about his private life won’t affect his chances of being nominated (my real worry!)

I think at the moment people are still willing to separate the two things for the most part.

1 hour ago, AliceT said:

I see you’ve been catching up on the Goldderby/ awardsworthy threads Jade.

They are sometimes annoying as hell but mostly see Leo as what he is: one of the greatest and most successful actors Hollywood ever had. It's nice sometimes just to read about his work I have to say :p Well, with some few exceptions like you can see lol

I also don't believe the hollywood industry cares in whom Leo is dating even though they make sometimes jokes about it. The reviews for KOTFM and Leos performance couldn't have been better and I don't think the crazy masses in Cannes thought twice about his dating habits while yelling his name like maniacs.

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Exactly my thoughts

Screenshot_20230606-104048_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8a8b2ffcbc917dfcaf4e35c3311c6ffb.jpg

Dementi

Screenshot_20230606-104023_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1c0dc1878a3873921a04cc8a484d99b2.jpg

... but so far it's just Leo and Meghan for the press rofl

Screenshot_20230606-104031_Instagram.thumb.jpg.a5fbaa687ec296cb4c344e5feab382c5.jpg

It seems the other guy is invisible, lol. I guess Leo will have to release an official note to deny he's dating Meghan when he's not even interacting with the girl in any of this pics, DEAR LORD!  

Even worst was Busy Philips calling out Leo for "dating" a girl that looked like her daughter... HELP, the ignorance only grows!     :girlbanghead:

I don't get the desperate of media to find Leo a new GF every week, it must be for the likes and clicks because there is no other reason. Leo seems to be enjoying his single life and he doesn't look in a hurry to be in a relationship again, so far at least. There's no evidence he's dating anyone, even less any of this girls media tries to link with him, let the man just live without pushing any young woman he's not even close to be his next GF, damn.  

Leo’s at the centre of a growing media debate on age gaps. The debate doesn’t seem to be slowing down ( in fact it seems to be growing in aggression)

Im just amazed his representation doesn’t seem to have cottoned on to this yet. They need to pick up on their responsiveness to these accusations. By the time they release an anonymous statement to page 6, all of the news sites (daily fail, just Jared etc) and the podcasts have already run their damming stories and it’s too late. No one cares if it’s clarified after the fact. They are not going to go back and correct themselves.

Taylor Swifts representation is on this sort of thing immediately with a statement to all of the outlets.

3 minutes ago, AliceT said:

Leo’s at the centre of a growing media debate on age gaps. The debate doesn’t seem to be slowing down ( in fact it seems to be growing in aggression)

Im just amazed his representation doesn’t seem to have cottoned on to this yet. They need to pick up on their responsiveness to these accusations. By the time they release an anonymous statement to page 6, all of the news sites (daily fail, just Jared etc) and the podcasts have already run their damming stories and it’s too late. No one cares if it’s clarified after the fact. They are not going to go back and correct themselves.

Taylor Swifts representation is on this sort of thing immediately with a statement to all of the outlets.

IDK maybe Leo should be more radical, retire and live on the woods... Because being a celeb this days must be such a pain in the a**

^Actually I think sometimes it's better for Leo not adressing those rumors. It makes him look defensive. He doesn't do anything for which he has to justify himself. And mostly when he does people are turning such dementis against him so it does nothing for him but making things worse because no one is believing him.

Best example:

Is daily fail actually believing the sh!t they are writing??? Love INTERESTS????!!!! This is becoming more and more ridiculous 🤣

Leonardo DiCaprio arrives at restaurant after rumored love interests Gigi Hadid and Neelam Gill

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys London restaurant on same night as Gigi Hadid

Also LMAO the Sun claiming in their headline Leo avoiding Gigi just to write two sentences later they actually have no clue if this meeting was intended or not :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio takes rarely seen stepmum and dad on a night out in London – and avoids rumoured ex Gigi Hadid