Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

So one of his friends posted about Leaving NY... possibly Leo left with him as well. We shall see. :hehe:

So Kevin Connolly follows David Blaine on twitter (ive never seen those two hang since the 90's... so i figured all of Leo's crew didnt want to associate with him anymore, so found that slightly interesting) and Richie Akiva is obviously still buddies with David. I really wonder if David and Leo get along now/ have buried the suppossed hatchet they had in the late 90's. They were such besties back in the day and they share so many mutual friends so I hope so. very curious... guess we'll never know until they are sighted/ pictured together one day.

Gossip site with probably false rumors but still...

Leonardo DiCaprio moves in with his girlfriend.

Leo may finally have found the one! A source reveals to THE GOSSIP TABLE that Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, Victoria’s Secret model Toni Garrn, have taken the next step in their relationship — they moved in together!

“Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in with him,” a source reveals.

The Wolf of Wall Street star ditched his NYC bachelor pad and bought the $8 million, 2,300-square-foot unit in the same luxe Battery Park City building.

“It seems like they’re really enjoying living together,” the source says, adding that the couple of nearly a year always look “happy” and “relaxed” when spotted in the building.

Leonardo DiCaprio NOT Living With Toni Garrn, Despite Report

Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn have moved in together, reports In Touch.

According to the magazine, the actor has “ditched his NYC bachelor pad” and moved into a new apartment with Garrn.

“Leo bought the apartment [in March] and quickly moved Toni in there with him,” a “source” tells the outlet. “It seems like they’re really enjoying living together.”

How nice… except that, like previous In Touch stories about DiCaprio, this one is completely false.

A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s “made up.”

Welcome Isabelle :flower:

Well no wonder we finally saw pics of Leo and Kevin again, maybe now that Kevin broke up with Lydia we'll be seeing more of Kevin hanging out with Leo and the guys again. :p And hey who knows maybe Leo will be single again soon too! :hehe:

Oh and like I mentioned on the other thread Leo has 10 million followers! Super impressive because of his type of tweets! :dance: :dance:

Source is Radar online, so IDK about the accuracy. But I'll post here. I doubt hes that burnt out after taking a year off. At least I hope not  :/

Leonardo DiCaprio is 'burned out'

Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly ''burned'' himself out.

The 'Wolf of Wall Street' star has been told to slow down by his friends as they fear his hectic work schedule is having a negative effect on his health and personal life.

A source told RadarOnline.com: ''Leo has been working like a demon over the past three years - and it's now starting to come back and haunt him.

''He's pretty burned out at the moment and suffering from insomnia from pushing himself so hard.

''Everybody is begging Leo to slow down but he's just very focused on making a lot of money right now -- to the exclusion of almost everything else.''

However, it appears the 39-year-old actor has been investing his money wisely as he recently spent $10 million on a new four-bedroom apartment in New York.

He also splashed out $8 million on an apartment adjacent to a $4 million home he already owns in the eco-friendly 2 River Terrace in Battery Park City last month.

And in February, he spent $5.2 million on a six-bedroom mansion in Palm Springs, California.

Meanwhile, Leonardo - who was nominated for an Oscar award last year - has already got another project lined up for later this year as he's reportedly signed up to star in 'The Revenant', which will start production in November.

http://www.tv3.ie/entertainment_article.php?locID=1.803.810&article=133979

“Leonardo DiCaprio is staying true to his playboy reputation,” claims In Touch.

A so-called “insider” tells the magazine that after a night of partying in Los Angeles on May 1, the actor “had fun with two girls at his Beverly Hills home during a booze-filled after party.”

“There were about 25 girls there and a few guys,” the source explains to the tabloid. “At one point, Leo took one of the girls to his bedroom.”

In Touch says DiCaprio eventually emerged, only to grab her friend and head back to the bedroom.

The “insider” tells the outlet, “Everyone at the party found it weird — especially because Leo’s still dating Toni Garrn.”

We find it “weird” when anyone takes In Touch seriously — because the tabloid has struck out with false story after false story about DiCaprio’s personal life.

This lame report is more of the same.

A source close to DiCaprio says there’s no truth to it.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-sex-two-girls-hookup/

Just dawned on me... wonder if Leo will head down to Brazil to catch a FIFA World Cup game. He's mentioned he's not a big fan of the sport, but 4 years ago he did take Milano to South Africa (who is a fan of the sport, thus he was treating him) to catch a game.... so who knows. :)

soooo...I'm thinking either he and toni have an open relationship, he cheated (i know there are no pics kissing....but come on now :cain: ) or they are broken up. i guess we'll see in two days for sure as to what's up with them.

i like him and toni though, and they were always so lovey dovey :wub: so i hope all is well with them. I've always liked toni too, she seems like a sweet and funny gal, i hope whatever happens she'll be okay. Of course i hope that same for leo but that's a given :hehe: