Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hi everyone. Hope you are well. Kate Winslet did an interview with Ireland AM on 4 April. She was asked if it is true that she and Leo are "besties." She said: "It's all true. We are really, really great friends. I promise you we really are properly at the other end of the phone for one another friends ... It's brilliant and we always have been since then. And he would do anything for me he really would ... It's amazing." :-)

Aww, this is soo adorable. Thanks dr brown.

^ I have a hard time seeing them colour coordinate on purpose, but who knows.. we don't know them. :p

I know I'm probably super late but I just realized that Leo is a top celeb on Just Jared. (Hadn't visited that site in a long while, just saw the pics on BZ that's all) Pretty impressive for someone as super low key as Leo, who doesn't do any outlandish things that makes headlines. People are just simply interested in Leo. :hehe:

9.8 million followers! Amazing!!

^ I have a hard time seeing them colour coordinate on purpose, but who knows.. we don't know them. :p

Idon't see it as something where they plan it all out, decide what colors would also look best, etc. Like maybe one puts something on,and the other just grabs something similar just because :laugh: IDK :p

As to the twitter thing..everybody loves Leo :thumbsup: 

If anyone can find Leo's Parenthood episodes... can you post them please. :) I saw them a few years ago on YouTube but now it looks like its been completely pulled from the web. Also, a couple years ago I watched some 90's Japanese interviews (where he draws on pictures of Johnny Depp and James Cameron's faces) So yes if anyone can find those vids again, it'll be greatly appreciated! :flower:

James Cameron talked a little bit about Leo during a recent interview. :)

On whether he feels he’s responsible for Leonardo DiCaprio’s stardom:

I think Leonardo, when I cast him in Titanic, he was well on his way. I think I helped him skip a rung or two on the ladder maybe, but he certainly would have gotten there on his own because he's one of the most talented actors of his generation. Do I still talk to him? Yes, occasionally. We're friendly but we're not close friends.

Moved from Leos main thread:

Haha, better later than never  :laugh:...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2604482/Leonardo-DiCaprio-kisses-21-year-old-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn-goes-topless-beach-Bora-Bora.html

This is so intrusive though   :ninja:... but they are lovely  :heart:.

post-42953-0-1446080699-36249_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-17598_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-64207_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-6692_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-71111_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-73651_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-76607_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-78907_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-83018_thumb.jpg post-42953-0-1446080701-86561_thumb.jpg

I will not post the topless pictures, this is too much.

I can't stop looking at those pictures :chicken:  I hope this love keeps up :wub: Apparently they were with Francois Nars there, He has an island in BoraBora, And obivously Toni works for Nars cosmetics :hehe:

http://www.tahiti-infos.com/A-Bora-Bora-Leonardo-Di-Caprio-sort-de-sa-taniere_a98729.html
Leonardo DiCaprio met François Nars in Bora Bora. Maybe Toni is working there for Nars again.  :)

Looking at that Coachella video too, she looks like a terrible dancer as well. :p Well maybe that is just the dance style for that type of music, because they all are dancing like that :p Being honest, I love how they both dress terrible, dance terrible, just, like its cute. I mean that in the sweetest way :laugh: They are alot alike :wub:

^ Yeah, it's cute :heart:... I would LOVE to see that pic  :hehe:.

Looking at that Coachella video too, she looks like a terrible dancer as well. :p Well maybe that is just the dance style for that type of music, because they all are dancing like that :p Being honest, I love how they both dress terrible, dance terrible, just, like its cute. I mean that in the sweetest way :laugh: They are alot alike :wub: