Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ :p :flower:

EDIT: So curious, for Wolf promotion...what mag cover are you all hoping to see? GQ, Rolling Stone, Esquire?

Me personally, I'm hoping for another Rolling Stone shoot :drool: Not only did he look great but the photography, editing everything about it was awesome!

Wayw

Tks for Mobli vid :)

Agree that it might have been taken when the Leo & pals were on their way to Cannes, as we see Leo's bodyguard

Crazylady

My friends and I agree (Y)

loved the movie too even better the second time! ;) This is the first movie where I liked the film better than the book too, Leo was amazing , :wub2: they all did a fabulous job really enjoyed it as did my mother and friend

Kat

He did overseas GQ for Gatsby, so , maybe, he'll do US /GQ for Wolf , tho , like you, I'd like Rolling Stone , as well, or Vanity Fair

OMG i'm editing after you girls answer me. Sorry! :rofl:

I read somewhere yesterday that he had asked Robert Pattinson to come to Miami and party with him and he'd teach him how to enjoy the "single" life since his break up with Kirsten Stewart. It was supposedly from one of the gossip mags so I didn't think anything of it but then you just posted the tweet that he was in Miami.....hmmmm :Angel:

^ :p :flower:

EDIT: So curious, for Wolf promotion...what mag cover are you all hoping to see? GQ, Rolling Stone, Esquire?

Me personally, I'm hoping for another Rolling Stone shoot :drool: Not only did he look great but the photography, editing everything about it was awesome!

We went to the movies yesterday to see This is the End which is really funny by the way but I was really hoping to see the Wolf trailer but unfortunately they didn't show it :blah: I so wanted to see it on the big screen!!!

This recent pix of Leo and his pals, I was able to name some of them, I wondered if anyone else could come up with some of the other guy's names

I was able to identify : Lukas, Jonah, Vinnie, Chuck, Helly, Kevin, Ethan, Alex, Jay, Richie A, Danny A

Some of the others look like actors I've seen in a movie/tv , but I don't know their names

Does anybody else see people they know ?

post-52324-0-1446080187-92363_thumb.jpg

kulsuzi

A friend of mine told me they showed the Wolf trailer with World War Z

Nah I wouldn't believe that. I think it was The Sun that first came with that 'news' abt Rpatz. The Sun is quite notorious for its BS made-up stories. Leo loves Miami it's one of his main spots in his off-periods. I think it's just a part of his vacay. You never know though.

He could just be making his way back from the bahamas, as from Flordia thats how you get to the bahamas....or it could have been from on his way there, cause looking at this guys twitter who tweeted about Miami international/coworkers, he doesn't tweet much...

EDIT: Also (as of this weekend) R-Patz is in LA, not Miami ;)

But I guess we'll just have to see where he pops up next!

I dont know. I'm so disappointed about Gatsby promotion .. The truth I was expecting more. Not even a unscripted interview with Tobey and Leo :(

Me too, thought they would have done more press...Hopeing big for a Leo-Jonah unscripted, that would be awesome :D :D

He could just be making his way back from the bahamas, as from Flordia thats how you get to the bahamas....or it could have been from on his way there, cause looking at this guys twitter who tweeted about Miami international/coworkers, he doesn't tweet much...

EDIT: Also (as of this weekend) R-Patz is in LA, not Miami ;)

But I guess we'll just have to see where he pops up next!

I dont know. I'm so disappointed about Gatsby promotion .. The truth I was expecting more. Not even a unscripted interview with Tobey and Leo :(

Me too, thought they would have done more press...Hopeing big for a Leo-Jonah unscripted, that would be awesome :D :D

It was now magazine I think definitely not the sun

Coming to think of it, Toni has indeed been awfully quiet on Twitter. Though it's not uncommon. Some of 'em can go silent for daaays. But still it makes you think. As much as I love Leo, i really, really think Toni Garrn is too young to be his gf. That is if they're really dating. JMO.

I agree about the age. And usually I'm open to the idea of ​​in love there is no age, or maybe he has a thing for blondes, or he really likes models but but what it seems a bit worrying is dating a identical girlfriend all the time. Sorry but this is weird ... In my opinión of course.

^I agree, shes young, but honestly, I think she looks older than erin?!! IMO I think she looks at least 25 (its funny, cause in the modeling world, the girls who look older are actually really young, and the girls who look really young are the older ones :p ) though in some shots she looks younger..

I would like to know what is going on inside Leo's head. maybe he can't resist pretty girls. :cain:

i guess Toni looks 20 in her private/twitter photos but looks older sometimes in her work.

That's what I think too. She looks her age in normal photos but when she's all glammed up in photos, she does look a bit older. Re why he can't resist pretty girls, everyone has issues and I'm sure he's no different. We just don't see them in him because he's so private. I know he talks about his OCD but he may have other issues we don't know about.

I would like to know what is going on inside Leo's head. maybe he can't resist pretty girls. :cain:

i guess Toni looks 20 in her private/twitter photos but looks older sometimes in her work.

That's what I think too. She looks her age in normal photos but when she's all glammed up in photos, she does look a bit older. Re why he can't resist pretty girls, everyone has issues and I'm sure he's no different. We just don't see them in him because he's so private. I know he talks about his OCD but he may have other issues we don't know about.

Okay somebody's going to jump on me about this comment. I'm not saying that not being able to resist pretty girls is a disease or something.....but like maybe he doesn't think he's good looking or has low self-esteem or something like that so he surrounds himself with beautiful women to make himself feel better. Hopefully this makes sense. And let me just clarify that there may not even me any reason but that he likes hot girls and since he's Leo DiCaprio who's hot and rich, he can get them!!!!