Bellazon

met ball 2012

winterrest

the Queen of all the Michelles...

MichellePfeiffer3.jpg

so maybe Dave was right about Vawer,our Queen Michelle Pfeiffer didn't make it to the MET

She was at

Dark Shadows premiere, LA - May 7/2012

aadLDNTe.jpgaak8jAji.jpgaajCC2pM.jpg

the Queen of all the Michelles...

MichellePfeiffer3.jpg

so maybe Dave was right about Vawer,our Queen Michelle Pfeiffer didn't make it to the MET

She was at

Dark Shadows premiere, LA - May 7/2012

aadLDNTe.jpgaak8jAji.jpgaajCC2pM.jpg

A woman with no botox...

I am so in love with ma belle Michelle :blush:

Oh, Pink, how do you know! Because I just found out there was a Michelle at the ball ...

post-774-1336687590_thumb.jpg

And maybe I wasn't funny on THIS page, but we all now I'm the queen of fun, don't we! HAHA! :fun:

Actually Kiki is really challenging me for the "Queen of fun" title there, muarhaha, those gifs! :rofl:

Oh, Pink, how do you know! Because I just found out there was a Michelle at the ball ...

Because he posted the same thing in her thread. BTW, I found out after I made my previous post Michelle Vawer was indeed at the Gala :D

ohhh Pink (Haute) Couture, you are so clever yes! pure beautiful Michelle Vawer at the Met Ball. :heart: guest of Sir Philip Green TopShop. at the ball and many parties, but shy girl, and stepped behind for all pictures :kiss: maybe she is cinderella story.

I'm just talking about post 54,don't you see that this post is taking us all back to the start of fun in this random thread;he didn't notice the fun we made from the random start and he took it so seriously ,thank God for this :laugh: