Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

skinny?????????? i disagree with u...

i think she looks lovely  :wub:

a big thank you to mameha and lullaby!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

of course she looks lovely but I like her more with more weight. look at her belly and her legs...I think she is way too skinny

Guest Lullaby

Those are the ones I was going to post in the same size. :laugh: I won't bother now but here are some more in HQ. And as for the tags (I should stop switching, but I'm testing out new things). I'll probably stick to the original from here on out though.

post-263-1119007649_thumb.jpg post-263-1119007726_thumb.jpg post-263-1119007787_thumb.jpg post-263-1119007944_thumb.jpg

post-263-1119007973_thumb.jpg post-263-1119008010_thumb.jpg post-263-1119008074_thumb.jpg post-263-1119008113_thumb.jpg post-263-1119008137_thumb.jpg

Guest Lullaby

Yeah but you have to think that VS photoshops people so they could've made her bigger in the image.

BUT that's thinking like that. In my personal opinion it does look like she's lost some weight but she still looks good. Let's just hope she's not going on some crash diet like Lindsay Lohan.

Yeah but you have to think that VS photoshops people so they could've made her bigger in the image.

BUT that's thinking like that. In my personal opinion it does look like she's lost some weight but she still looks good. Let's just hope she's not going on some crash diet like Lindsay Lohan.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes bigger but I don't think they would make her belly fatter :blink:

and these are not photoshopped:

limap313b3uh.th.png limap4185yi.th.jpg

but I agree...she still looks very very beautiful :wub:

btw...thanks for the pics lullaby & chloe

If it made the outfit look better, you'd be surprised what they change.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know but it's not just in these pics...it's...I don't know. she looks so different...very weak, but we should stop talking about her weight. she's gorgeous and nothing could ever change that :wub: