Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I cant get over this lima fans, so excuse me for my rantss...

i super Hate you Jaric Marcko!!!! once again,daaammmmnnn yooo!!!! huhuhuhuhuhu :cry2:

Last.. Baaaaassssstaaaarrrrddddddddddddddd mother@#$^$%#^@&baggg......

Thats it, Thank You all :) mwah mwah

If anyone has anything mean to say about Marko Jaric they should

take it to his thread ( if he has one ) because this is a place to post candid pictures

of Adriana not discuss why Marko Jaric is a loser ( which i don't believe he is ) .

<_< shes with adriana what do you expect? i doubt the dude has a thread, ah yes he has in bastardly forum called I HATE YOU JARIC MACKO (declaration of hate) :laugh:

by the way im kinda worried since this pregnant thing is everywhere....pls!!!! not with this douchebaagg!!! i shall kill him. :cry2:

Ale is pregnant, NOT adri.

:blink:

Yes exactly, i hope he wont knock up adri as well, what a pity <_<

i agree with the loser idea,i mean lo0k how terribly stupid this dude is??!!! woow CAN YOU BLAME ME?!!

Knightmare,

yea that video is funny, has been posted here before though. Love how the guy on the bench checks to see if he's made the same mistake. But then again, even I have gone to work with my jersey backwards a few times :) The guy actually seems pretty well-spoken in the few interviews I've read with him and so far Adriana seems happy to be with him. The shithead in by book is that Denny guy who reportedly cheated on her and made her hit rock bottom. I'll hate Marko when he gives me a reason to (I know, I know... for some it's probably reason enough that he's dating Adriana :D).

Marko worked much harder and at least he has a talent. Adri is talented for what, walking and smiling?

I like Adriana and I'm glad to see them happy, but if there is someone who doesn't deserve other, it's Adriana

lol it's ridiculous to say who deserves one over the other. So Marko was born with talent (and height) and Adriana was born with good looks (and height). Maybe Marko has worked harder (physically at least) but he's not the even close to being one of the most desired men on the planet. And what does hard living in Serbia in the 90s have to do with anything? Adriana grew up in one of the poorest parts of Brazil without a father. I'm sure she's experienced her share of hardship, working in a foreign country hundreds of miles away from her family in an industry as cruel as the fashion industry. To be honest, without knowing all the details, I think I would rather walk Marko's path, playing ball each day with my buddies ;)

i agree that some of you are really acting like idiots about marko. he is a great player, and has great and positive spirit. and he worked really hard to get to the NBA, and if he is not as hot as adri it doesn't mean a thing. she seems happy, he seems happy, do u really think that he cannot date any other model???

there is a reason the 2 of them are together, but it has nothing to do with who is hotter.

I cant get over this lima fans, so excuse me for my rantss...

i super Hate you Jaric Marcko!!!! once again,daaammmmnnn yooo!!!! huhuhuhuhuhu :cry2:

Last.. Baaaaassssstaaaarrrrddddddddddddddd mother@#$^$%#^@&baggg......

Thats it, Thank You all :) mwah mwah

you sound like he didn't want to do you!!!! sad.... you are not adri's fan if u belive she would be with a loser or someone who doesn't treat her right.

so have we got any decent candids of her backstage at the VS 07 show yet?? apart from with her hair in those stupid rollers/dressing gown and the only three nice ones with isabel and some other girl all in pink/red?

like any (apart from those three) of her in costume, like we've had in the past? or are they still yet to come in the GQ magazine....