Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Just found these in fashion model talk forum! it said that adriana was filming a new commercial Today in sao paulo. :)

adriana dyed her hair in darker colour she looks soooo gorgeous in that colour i can't wait to see other pics of her in this hair colour!

credits go to Angelx who posted these pics so thank angelx for them! :)

(I wonder if anyone here got these in hq?)

post-4584-1157325269_thumb.jpg

post-4584-1157325337_thumb.jpg

Just found these in fashion model talk forum! it said that adriana was filming a new commercial Today in sao paulo. :)

adriana dyed her hair in darker colour she looks soooo gorgeous in that colour i can't wait to see other pics of her in this hair colour!

is adriana lima in sao paulo today?

Yes, She is. :) She was filming for a New Hair

Yes, She is. :) She was filming for a New Hair

O wow thank you she's lookin Fab in those pics with the hair :wub: !!!

Good for her she's filming commercial for hair & she died it dark she better keep it that way!!!

Is it a Brazillian company?

O wow thank you she's lookin Fab in those pics with the hair :wub: !!!

Good for her she's filming commercial for hair & she died it dark she better keep it that way!!!

Is it a Brazillian company?

Yes, it is.. but I dont know the name :( we need to wait some days for to know :bounce:

its so great to see the adriana doing new campaings :hell yea!: and I thing she is with red hair.

Hey :)

First of all...well... I'm new here... and a big Adriana Fan... I just love her *lol*

And well... I've been looking all over for ALL of the AAA Tour pics.. But I just can't find them... I really want them and I've already gone through ALL the pages of the candid thread..but there are only some of them.

Or does anybody know a good open photobucket account with adri pics or a fansite or something? I really want those pics :wub:

I know it's a lot to ask..but ..yeah.

Thank you!

Hey :)

First of all...well... I'm new here... and a big Adriana Fan... I just love her *lol*

And well... I've been looking all over for ALL of the AAA Tour pics.. But I just can't find them... I really want them and I've already gone through ALL the pages of the candid thread..but there are only some of them.

Or does anybody know a good open photobucket account with adri pics or a fansite or something? I really want those pics :wub:

I know it's a lot to ask..but ..yeah.

Thank you!

Go here Adriana Lima pictures

Some are under AAA tour others are in the paparazzi unknown section. I dont know which one so you have to go through them :)