Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

what is wrong? nothing. adriana look gorgeous, she is by far the most beautiful there. and I dont say this just because Im a HUGE fan, but is just look to those candids. always have one person saying bad things about adriana. when she smile: oh she looks horrible, look to those teeth. she she make a funny face: aw she looks like a retarded. when she make a serious face: ah she is ugly, why she didnt smile? ow look to her hair, eyes, smile, ears, body. horrible.

Im sorry, but this is SO annoying.

I think she looks the best in these three photos. There is a pretty close resemblance to her old photos here, not to mention she poses exactly the same from year to year. Her eyes are larger and skin less oily than in her other photos. Ale just has a different look and it's a look that seems to be very popular with VS. I've always liked her more narrow face and she has amazing eyes and a body that is very popular for VS catalogues. There are even older pics of Adri and Ale together where I thought Ale had more striking eyes/features. It all depends what kind of 'look' you're attracted to.

post-1737-1195071891_thumb.jpg

post-1737-1195071914_thumb.jpg

post-1737-1195071958_thumb.jpg

What the fuck... the pictures sweetandlow posted are just hideous. I can't even recognize her in those. I just went from excited to disappointed. Again. It sucks to be an Adriana fan these days. Too many disappointments. Just when you think she's got her old groove back, another disappointment slaps you in the face.

What happened to this girl?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=341336

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=341338

I'm not pissed about her changing at all. That's nature. I mean people age and they have to adjust to that.

What the fuck... the pictures sweetandlow posted are just hideous. I can't even recognize her in those. I just went from excited to disappointed. Again. It sucks to be an Adriana fan these days. Too many disappointments. Just when you think she's got her old groove back, another disappointment slaps you in the face.

What happened to this girl?

http://www.casperchristophersen.com/candidmania/

It pains me to say this but it's come to the point that you can't just ignore comments like Liliana's because you know there's truth to them. Old Adriana is gone for good and I'm pissed about it because I've invested so much time in her, defending her and praising her and distributing pictures from her glory days. But how can I defend this?

I'm not ready to disown her just yet but it's getting pretty damn close. It's not worth it when it starts to affect one's mood. Then it's time to let go...

Sorry if I'm killing the buzz but I just had to vent. I think a lot of other Adriana fans feel the same way, if only secretly :(

These pictures make me want to faint. So beautiful. :wub:

post-644-1195077525_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077541_thumb.jpg

These are just ... :no: I'm sorry, but she's changed.

post-644-1195077480_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077498_thumb.jpg

Maybe because it's her age, though she doesn't look "old" to me and two or three years shouldn't make much of a difference in appearance. Or maybe it's the fact that she's not fake tanning and the make-up is bad, but her "spark" is gone.

Am I the only one who likes those white photo sets? I think her makeup is perfect in that set. Much better than the gold makeup. I even like her paler skin because it's a natural pale not a pasty pale like those photos way back when she was dressed in black with the red lipstick.

I don't see much difference between the two sets of old and new Adriana photos besides lighter skin/different make-up and maybe a slightly rounder face. Otherwize she looks equally good. I think she looks average on every other set of photos posted except the set where she's wearing white. I think the gold makeup from walk of fame is hideous on her.

what the hell is wrong with everyone? shes 26 years old now and she can change shes not gunna stay 20 forever. she looks great. i'd like to see you guys from 20 to 26. see how much you've changed. she looks fucking great. and i'm sick and tired of people saying shes ugly now, shes lost her spark, well you need your eyes checked. she can't look perfect 24/7. some pictures shes laughing so hard maybe she wasn't ready you don't know. so just chill out. shes not 113 pounds anymore. who the hell is nowadays? shes an amazing model and person and shes still beautiful and hasn't lost her spark in my eyes. :wub:

yeah seriously, u guys are going way over the limit. she looks BEAUTIFUL as always!!!!! yes she does look different but i love this look of hers i think its so fresh and young...she doesnt even look 26. i think she looks wayyy younger than the other models (ofcourse in a good way) she looks AMAZING and thats all that matters! thanks a lot for the pics everyone!!!!! :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I really dont think she lost it, i think it has to do with bad makeup. I have somh HQ's from the event with the white shirt, and if u see her eyeshadow is gold and brown. I got my makeup done one time for my friends partyy and i was wearing a balck and gold dress so they lady but gold and brown around my eyes, and i have the same color eyes as adri, and when i saw the pics from it i just looked washed out. I think it did the same for her. It doesnt really make her eyes stand out.

Victoria_Secret_store_adrianafans_net__285_29.jpg Victoria_Secret_store_adrianafans_net__286_29.jpg Victoria_Secret_store_adrianafans_net__2812_29.jpg

These pictures make me want to faint. So beautiful. :wub:

post-644-1195077525_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077541_thumb.jpg

These are just ... :no: I'm sorry, but she's changed.

post-644-1195077480_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077498_thumb.jpg

Maybe because it's her age, though she doesn't look "old" to me and two or three years shouldn't make much of a difference in appearance. Or maybe it's the fact that she's not fake tanning and the make-up is bad, but her "spark" is gone.

I do agree that her nose is different. It's flatter/wider/pug-like in certain photos. I have no idea why gaining weight would make your nose appear fatter....it's certainly strange.

And now that she claims to work out, she should be looking more toned but I think the weight on her face is going to stay permanetly. If you quickly go back and forth between these two photos and look at the nose only, it isn't just slightly different, it looks like two completely different noses. Different shape, structure, size, wider nostrils, tip flattened down. Really weird.

post-1737-1195087383_thumb.jpg post-1737-1195087414_thumb.jpg