Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She just gets better and better.

Oh no I don't agree. Actually I am really disappointed by the new pictures. She should stop wearing tons of make up.

I am happy to see that she has dark hair again & I appreciate that she is not making her weird faces in front of the camera.

I would have to disagree with your opinion because most woman wear TONS of makecup like EVERYWHERE. But this is an event. YOU MUST get glammed up. But i mean REALLY Adriana looks just as stunning as she looks without makecup. Look at this picture NO MAKECUP she looks gorgeous!

I don't wear a lot of make up.. people I know don't wear a lot of make up. Blush, mascara, lipstick and basta ! I am 26.

I know this picture, I have seen all pictures on this board - I have been on this board for 2 years - I subscribed here just for Adriana Lima. I have improved my English here too .. but in my opinion, she is not as pretty as she used to be on this last event so I don't agree with the "she is prettier than before" idea.

I know she is georgous without make up this is the reason I don't like all this make up on her face -.. look at old events or recent events, she has not so much make up so it's not like if she used to do that before.

nothing to add :wave:

Oh no I don't agree. Actually I am really disappointed by the new pictures. She should stop wearing tons of make up.

I am happy to see that she has dark hair again & I appreciate that she is not making her weird faces in front of the camera.

100% agreed. I've been more and more dissapointed by her recent pics. She's not as beautiful as some years back. She changed but not in a good way, IMO....

100% agreed. I've been more and more dissapointed by her recent pics. She's not as beautiful as some years back. She changed but not in a good way, IMO....

i thought she looked beautiful at the spiderman premiere, but you are right - most of her recent pics have been disappointing.

at least the dark hair is back. :whistle:

Almost makes you wonder if she's had two kids... And perhaps adopted a third.

...But that's rather unlikely, that would have leaked to the press by now. No one's THAT powerful. So a secret like that couldn't have been kept.

So other speculations as to why she's changed?

I personally think that is the weight. The weight makes her face shape and body shape look different. It's the same with me. I was 120 and im now 150 and people tell me I look so differently. Nothing else has changed but the weight. The weight changed the way my face and body shape looked so much. Compare her old and new pics.Btw I have the same body shape as Adriana. Which is why I use her old pics for thinspiration.

I personally think that is the weight. The weight makes her face shape and body shape look different. It's the same with me. I was 120 and im now 150 and people tell me I look so differently. Nothing else has changed but the weight. The weight changed the way my face and body shape looked so much. Compare her old and new pics.Btw I have the same body shape as Adriana. Which is why I use her old pics for thinspiration.

You have the same body as Adri?

Post some pics of yourself, or PM me if the admins don't like it. Cause I don't believe you. Adri's body is perfect, or it was atleast. It's still kick ass ofcourse, but not as super as before.

Wow, I'm away for a few days and I miss the return of the dark hair!! :D:D She is so effing gorgeous, thanks to everyone for all the new pics!!

:laugh: Yah I was wondering why the new pics of her weren't on your

site (my homepage ;)) yet. :D Glad you're back! :flower:

Me too.. It's just I haven't been that exited for her recent candits at all.. In long time actually..I just never go Wow allthe time.. Even hto she died her hair se doesn't look a sgood as she used to.. I don't know what it is.. Her make up has been different decently but it's not just that.. I think it's probably the wight.. As bad as it soundsit's just changed her face also and she did look bette before for me.. She was absolutely breathtaking - not that she isn't now, but it's not the same... I don't love her as much as I used to & I can't help it. Ofcourse she'll be always my # 1 but it'll never be like before.

Btw I have the same body shape as Adriana. Which is why I use her old pics for thinspiration.

I have the same body shape as Adriana as well. Same height (5'10), same perportions/measurements (pretty thin)...although my weight has fluctuated as well from (126-145) I use to get approached all the time on the street by modeling agencies. Looking at models and fashion mags (sports illustrated/Victoria Secrets) usually makes me feel better/more confident about my appearance. That's partly why I even come here because I can relate to the 'model-look/body-shape'...and I can relate to what you're saying. However, my body looks more like Adriana's current weight and I plan to keep it that way. I have no desire to be as stick-thin as Adriana use to look. I think her body is much more 'appealing' now.

Btw I have the same body shape as Adriana. Which is why I use her old pics for thinspiration.

I have the same body shape as Adriana as well. Same height (5'10), same perportions/measurements (pretty thin)...although my weight has fluctuated as well from (126-145) I use to get approached all the time on the street by modeling agencies. Looking at models and fashion mags (sports illustrated/Victoria Secrets) usually makes me feel better/more confident about my appearance. That's partly why I even come here because I can relate to the 'model-look/body-shape'...and I can relate to what you're saying.

u lucky thing ur 5'10?? a height i cud only dream about :laugh: lol im 5'6 and guna start trying to do yoga to stretch myself alittle :p PS just wondering, how come ur on a fashion/model thread yet you havent said yes to any modeling offers? if u have the look why not cos u obviously like it if ur on bellazon? :wave:

Well, only one agency I really trusted...'NEXT' agency in Toronto. I think Ale might be with Next. It's rated #3 in the industry after Ford and Elite. (This guy followed me down the street for a few blocks and gave me his card) The other agencies seemed a bit suspcious (rip-offs) so I never checked them out. I was going away to school and would have never had the time. I was also 21 at the time (A little too old) I turned down Next because I was starting University. I like to look at models but I'm glad I never got into the business myself.

Adriana Lima Hosts "Dance for Tolerance" Benefit Dance

May 31, 2007

Room Service

New York City, New York

post-6570-0-1446089881-34724_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-36726_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-38995_thumb.jpg al007pd4.th.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-41003_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-44276_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-4731_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-49995_thumb.jpg al002hu3.th.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-52197_thumb.jpg post-6570-0-1446089881-53808_thumb.jpg

she looks great, I wish I could have gone to this event :(

Hopefully she will return to being the Adriana before 2005. I did not like her in the 2006 VS show at all.