Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I met Adriana in New York out on the street last summer. I stopped and asked for an autograph so we were standing side by side. I'm 5'10 in my bare feet. We were both wearing flat flip-flop style sandals and I was a good two inches taller than her. She was closer to 5'8". The statistics on her height are not accurate. At first I always thought she was 5'10" as well but now when I see photos of her in her bare feet, I can tell she is not all that tall. She is definetly 5'10" in her heels though which I guess is what counts. A good way to tell someone's height is to look at how long their arms are. Adriana's arms aren't all that long.

She's probably standing on a platform/ledge in her photo with Hana.

I met Adriana in New York out on the street last summer. I stopped and asked for an autograph so we were standing side by side. I'm 5'10 in my bare feet. We were both wearing flat flip-flop style sandals and I was a good two inches taller than her. She was closer to 5'8". The statistics on her height are not accurate. At first I always thought she was 5'10" as well but now when I see photos of her in her bare feet, I can tell she is not all that tall. She is definetly 5'10" in her heels though which I guess is what counts. A good way to tell someone's height is to look at how long their arms are. Adriana's arms aren't all that long.

Ohhh, do you have a picture of it?

then that would make gisele about 5'8" also since in pictures they appear about the same height and in some adriana appears taller. met her also, i'm 5'8" and she was a good deal taller than me. she was wearing flats

Ohhh, do you have a picture of it?

you know i think that all models' height statistics aren't accurate. i think that agencies try to make their models look taller than they really are....anyways you met adriana??!!! i'm so jealous! i would LOVe to meet my favorite #1 model! :p