Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I love Adriana and all, but she looks like a witch :blink: in those pictures. All she needs is a broom stick and she'll be on her way.

If she had let her hair down, got rid of the sleeves, panty hose, shoes, and necklace thing she would be fine. Oh and loosen the dress a little and wore black pumps. (Y)

Her face is still beautiful.

Is it just me or do her lips look really thin in those pics. I don't think I've ever seen her lips look so skinny before. They still look good, but far from the plump look they normally have.

Totally agree!!!! Her lips look so thin, especially in comparison to the pictures of her from last year in the same dress. Her lips look way more thin and her nose looks different. Still pretty, but she looks different now...

Hey guys, about the black dress, for me it's ok, it's not the best she has worn but it's ok. I guess she like black and white colors. She has worn one white 2 times at two differnet events, and now again she has worn black dress at the premiere and some other event I can't remember the name. So, in fashion worlds that presents fashion disaster. I just can't understend why she doesn't wear other dresses or buy new ones, because she has millions of dollars now. And another thing, maybe she is just a simple girl that doesn't like to dress up, we can see her at any event that she goes to with little make up, VS ones(I goes she has to do make up because thay ask her to have one).

So, all in all, she still looks great, yes she has put some weight on but that doesn't make her ugly or unattractive, she just doesn't want to look skiny anymore. I guess it's a good choice. I doubt that we will see her on runways this year, because as you can see skiny models are still in, and with her weight it's just not possible. Who knows, maybe she will suprise us all. This is just my opinion, thanks, guys!!! :heart:

I think she is beautiful, full stop. But I don´t understand why she doesn´t set trends. She is one of the most, or even the most beautiful woman in the world and she could afford stylists or fashion assistents to get more attention, because that´s what she was saying last year, when she did GQ. She said, she hopes that this job opens many doors for her. But why isn´t she offensiv and wears really trendy things, that she appears often in fashion magazins. She has the money and the looks to do so...

I would be so happy, when she would get more and more attention, because she deserve it!!!

the fact is that she was named as one the week's worst dressed celebs with good reason!! she is adriana lima, a world leading topmodel... everyone is looking at her and the clothes she wears and then she wears this dress twice with black panty hose :shock:

the fact is that she was named as one the week's worst dressed celebs with good reason!! she is adriana lima, a world leading topmodel... everyone is looking at her and the clothes she wears and then she wears this dress twice with black panty hose :shock:

Didn't she wear this to a Cipriani event?

I think all people will agree that Adriana is or was ( i think she is still) the world's most beautiful woman ( Yeah, sure, since I'm on her forum section :p)

But on those pics, she's far from her best... I don't really care about what she wears: I'm not a fashion fan, but an Adriana fan. But I have to be objective: she seems to have gained some weight on her face, even if it's true that this hairstyle must increase the contrast with other pics. But who cares about these extra pounds? She can get rid of it in no time if she wants to. As for her body, i think she look sexier since she gained some pounds before the VS 2006 show.

But generally, she seems to age very well. Definitively my number one!

What if Adriana had her hair down with that same outfit? That'd solve it :)

Btw luv the sig pic Moiselles!

Thank you! :)

I think Adriana is beautiful. But, it's obvious her face has gained some weight. And I don't really like that dress ( put the hair down, get rid of the necklace thing, no stockings, open-toed stilettos and she'd be good to go ). I'm anxious to see her at the next VS fashion show. But, she could always start dieting and going to the gym a month before and be in great shape for the show.

I wish she was doing more work though. :(