Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Mother of God, it's absolutely terrible. With Adriana you don't know what to expect, sometimes she gets it right and gives you hope, but then she makes the same mistakes again or even worse, because this is one of her worst makeups in quite some time. I suppose that she has the power to decide what kind of makeup they are going to do on her, so I don't understand how she can believe that she looks better like this, with such heavy makeup that makes her look so artificial (and even more fat than she really is), instead of with a much lighter and more natural makeup. It's something that has been very obvious for a long time. And she just doesn't learn.

2 hours ago, borg said:

Mother of God, it's absolutely terrible. With Adriana you don't know what to expect, sometimes she gets it right and gives you hope, but then she makes the same mistakes again or even worse, because this is one of her worst makeups in quite some time. I suppose that she has the power to decide what kind of makeup they are going to do on her, so I don't understand how she can believe that she looks better like this, with such heavy makeup that makes her look so artificial (and even more fat than she really is), instead of with a much lighter and more natural makeup. It's something that has been very obvious for a long time. And she just doesn't learn.

I get the feeling that she is passive and as the makeup artist does their job, she tries not to say anything. I say this because patrick ta said in an interview that her team used to yell at him when he started putting on alot of makeup, and Adriana was basically like its okay and he can do what he wants. I feel like she is like that all the time since Adriana is known to be so nice to people who work with her. So once they start doing too much to her face, she probably doesn’t say anything. She just has to hire better makeup artists that understands her beauty or warn them beforehand to not overdo the makeup. 

And I think another thing is that heavy caked up makeup looks good on social media ONLY or it may even look good in person. I think sometimes thats how she finds these people. And she probably doesn’t realize how bad the heavy makeup looks in REAL LIFE candid photos. 

But yeah I agree, it legit sometimes seems as if everyone except for Adriana can see what looks best on her at these events. Its like she doesn’t realize that the heavy makeup does her NO favors and just encourage people to think she isn’t aging well or that she is artificial like you said. When really, the less the makeup she has on, the better her beauty shines through. Its like she doesn’t know this or realize it. But at her age, Adriana really gotta start being more aware and seeing what makeup and looks actually fit her when she attends events. These heavy makeup looks just does her no favors 

5 hours ago, patt said:

Golden goddess 😍❤️ She looked gorgeous,i loved every details of this look. Perhaps i’m the only one who liked the makeup here. The edits of photos is a bit extra in my opinion not the makeup.

Even though i admit it is heavy, i liked this makeup. This was kind of event that you can't go with bare face, not just Adriana others also looked extra. The problem is makeup artist messed too much with contouring in order to make her face look slimmer (IMO). Her makeup matched with her dress and the concept of the party. If the makeup artist would have kept the contouring lighter she would looked better. 

But when it comes to her face feel free to not counting me as an objective, i don't remember i dislike any of her makeup. 

1 hour ago, ekn said:

Even though i admit it is heavy, i liked this makeup. This was kind of event that you can't go with bare face, not just Adriana others also looked extra. The problem is makeup artist messed too much with contouring in order to make her face look slimmer (IMO). Her makeup matched with her dress and the concept of the party. If the makeup artist would have kept the contouring lighter she would looked better. 

But when it comes to her face feel free to not counting me as an objective, i don't remember i dislike any of her makeup. 

they tried to make the wrong areas look slimmer. They made her eyes look smaller and her nose. Those two features are the most perfect features adriana has. Its a crime to apply so much makeup in that area and make them look smaller than they already are. Adriana already has cat eyes, artists who use so much makeup around her eyes to the point where they look smaller deserves jail. Patrick ta also did this, this year during her first cannes look. This makeup artist did the same thing. Also whats off is her nose looks way thinner, they def contoured it alot. Adriana’s nose is naturally perfect for her. I think the only part of Adriana’s face they should try to make slimmer is just her lower face. IDK if it’s necessarily weight or it could just be aging that makes the lower half of her face look weak but yeah you can see without makeup that area of her face is weaker. Thats why the allegations that she gets all this “plastic surgery” done is so annoying because without all that makeup you can see natural signs of aging. And thats okay. The makeup artists who did her looks in paris did a way better job concealing that. The makeup artist in sao paulo altered everything BUT that area, which is stupid

but what makes Adriana actually look fake and like she got some bad procedures done is this bad makeup. Like someone else said, a glamour makeup look is okay IF DONE RIGHT. The problem is all these glam heavy makeup looks are done poorly. And it causes Adriana to be insulted for her look and accused of doing things she actually has not done or she didn’t do what they think she did. I think that one of the looks she did for miu miu or that stroller event she went to during paris fashion week this year would have worked fine here. She didn’t need heavy makeup, she needs to look like herself and appealing. Adriana doesn’t need a makeup look thats gonna caused her to get insulted the way I seen she has for this look. She needs to still look like a matured version of Adriana Lima, not a modern day megan fox or Kardashian variant. The reason Adriana is compared to them during this look is because they also wear this heavy makeup that only looks good on filtered social media pics, not real life photos taken by paparazzi 

I can't say i like her make-up but not mind that much, i'm just so glad to see her at such a major event in Brazil. But i can't help myslef to say this; i think it is unfair to make comparasion between her Paris look and Bulgari look. Because ,IMO she was remarkably skinnier in Paris.

On 10/5/2023 at 9:29 AM, ekn said:

georgisandev 😍

385062555_18393190798016245_7872919607478063832_n.thumb.jpg.687e76ca1c5c059eef34fa76fda7abf5.jpg385015355_18393192997016245_1562508194820860777_n.thumb.jpg.00e3134e44b948830c5fa9b1edc2abd5.jpg

IDK, maybe it's just me but i think she gained weight after Paris trip. Not much but you all know it directly goes to her face. I'm not judging by her recent look tho, i noticed this while she was in Colombia.

Bulgari recently signed new global ambassadors so i'm not sure if she will get a contract or not.😑

Ugh she looked soo good in Paris.

but I don’t think she was skinnier in paris. I think her weight is still about the same since then. I just think the makeup artist in paris did a better job at knowing what areas in her face to target, while the one in brazil did not. They def contured her upper face but not her lower face, like I said that was dumb. Her eyes and nose did not need to appear smaller

Plus, in the airport pics, Adriana’s face size matches the size it was in paris: 

IMG_1018.thumb.jpeg.3b57bfe18de788e86baa82b173a15226.jpeg

She had no makeup on is all. @borg is right that heavy makeup will literally make Adriana’s face look bigger than it really is. No doubt her face doubled in size with that makeup compared to her face without makeup just the day before. I mean even in her stories the next day, she had on no makeup and her face was def slimmer and looked more like it did during Paris fashion week:

IMG_1017.thumb.jpeg.ac3e545a0dfca73a3f0b6ccc727afabd.jpeg 

Heavy makeup really does add weight to her face and thats not good because her face is naturally round and we all know her face is sensitive to bloat too. Its another reason for her to stay away from heavy makeup looks. 

But thats all ima say, don’t want to get in trouble for continuing to talk about this. Its just frustrating to see her natural beautiful looks and that nice dress wasted because of this terrible makeup. Adriana really needs to be more self aware, she doesn’t need to so much dramatics for a look. She has naturally stunning features, I wish she’d act like she knew that. She is not a plain jane she doesn’t need makeup that is gonna transform her 

On 11/8/2023 at 10:40 PM, Souled-Out said:

yeah I am trying to ignore it because I don’t necessarily think that is Adriana’s intent. She always been more independent in life and to herself. Like she usually only visits her family once or twice a year. she was never that close to any man’s family who she had been with like this. Not even marko and they was married. Yes she was friends with marko’s sister but obviously she wasn’t around his sister or anyone in his family this much. Not from what we seen. Which would make sense because like I said Adriana comes off as more independent, she doesn’t have to be around family that much-besides her children. 

So I ignore it because I think its more so Andre and his family wanting to invade every week lol. And Ofc Adriana doesn’t care/mind. I don’t think thats on purpose on Adriana’s part. Adriana is just with someone who rarely let her go to work by herself, so of course his family members are similar. Like Andre and his mom was with her when she went to shoot for VS in columbia. 1.That is ridiculous to me lol 2.Thats clearly not like Adriana lol but obviously its like andre and his people To be that way

Yes...Idk what Graça feels, she is very close to her niece by what I saw... I think its sad she is now going to São Paulo many times and then no Bahia.. his mom is always with their baby too.. but Adriana who knows

5 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Yes...Idk what Graça feels, she is very close to her niece by what I saw... I think its sad she is now going to São Paulo many times and then no Bahia.. his mom is always with their baby too.. but Adriana who knows

Her mom seems like a very very kind and understand person. I think thats where Adriana herself gets that incredible kindness and patience from.

6 hours ago, laeteita said:

Adriana doesn’t suit heavy makeup. She needs to stop masking her beauty with these awful looks. I have no clue how a woman of her stature keeps failing herself over and over again. Hopefully the horrified comments on IG help her become aware of how terrible this look is. She was stunning at Miu Miu because it was so natural. There is so much of it here that her eyes look tiny in some pictures! Gosh. I hope it’s just a bit of weight gain/ bloating and not filler. Her face looks huge. It could just be the harsh lines of the makeup though. I hope. She honestly looks like a drag queen in some of these pictures… look at that blush. Eek. 

On 11/10/2023 at 11:43 AM, laeteita said:

I can't say i like her make-up but not mind that much, i'm just so glad to see her at such a major event in Brazil. But i can't help myslef to say this; i think it is unfair to make comparasion between her Paris look and Bulgari look. Because ,IMO she was remarkably skinnier in Paris.

IDK, maybe it's just me but i think she gained weight after Paris trip. Not much but you all know it directly goes to her face. I'm not judging by her recent look tho, i noticed this while she was in Colombia.

Bulgari recently signed new global ambassadors so i'm not sure if she will get a contract or not.😑

It's been a long time she hasn't work for any jewelry brands since Chopard in 2019... Well the job for Hublot was big but just watch. Waiting for her return in fashion is so tiring..

On 11/10/2023 at 4:20 PM, Iriana said:

Adriana doesn’t suit heavy makeup. She needs to stop masking her beauty with these awful looks. I have no clue how a woman of her stature keeps failing herself over and over again. Hopefully the horrified comments on IG help her become aware of how terrible this look is. She was stunning at Miu Miu because it was so natural. There is so much of it here that her eyes look tiny in some pictures! Gosh. I hope it’s just a bit of weight gain/ bloating and not filler. Her face looks huge. It could just be the harsh lines of the makeup though. I hope. She honestly looks like a drag queen in some of these pictures… look at that blush. Eek. 

i def think it was the makeup that added more weight to her face. Because in this airport photos literally just the day before she looked so normal and fine. Her face size still not this slim:

IMG_1029.thumb.webp.c97e3f9a75ad212564c9101ad6793b0e.webp
IMG_1151.thumb.jpeg.dc5f74ccd008c5f03d7401b0dc0d4f11.jpeg

but she def looked more like that^ in those recent airport pics. Like you can tell its the same person:

IMG_1027.thumb.jpeg.92c7a9647bfff74075fd1891f2eb8cfa.jpeg

IMG_1028.thumb.jpeg.dee8cff0951e3c6c5ab997ead186026e.jpeg 

Her face size is almost back at it’s flattering size. Hopefully all she has to do is just continue to lose weight to get back to the same size as the first photo. Because her face is the best at that size, especially since she keep using makeup artists who does her makeup so heavy that it makes her face look bigger than it really is.

Also she looked good during the VS pink carpet as well, again the makeup wasn’t heavy:

IMG_1153.thumb.jpeg.edbe21e666d7d0b071539ec4cafb9415.jpeg
IMG_1152.thumb.jpeg.6cfaac30466f0005d6881289abc9fdbe.jpeg 

She didn’t even post this look. Its like she seriously doesn’t think that lighter makeup looks best on her

6 minutes ago, XSS said:

It's been a long time she hasn't work for any jewelry brands since Chopard in 2019... Well the job for Hublot was big but just watch. Waiting for her return in fashion is so tiring..

well she had a marc Jacob’s campaign. And she did shoot a Hf cover but unfortunately it was in an Arab region so who knows if that’s gonna come out

but part of the reason for this delayed return is that its taking Adriana a pretty long time to look like herself again. We are JUST now seeing an noticeable improvement in her looks from the weight loss. A year just wasn’t enough for her to get back. Its what happens when you have a child at an older age and its like your third one and Adriana already struggles with diet discipline. As I said before this is why Adriana is the only active model of her status who decided to give birth to a third child in her 40s. Its not as easy to come back from that, especially considering adriana’s situation (dieting is hard for her sometimes, she has a man who lacks independence and is dependent on her and her status). 

I am just glad she has started to return 

Prepare yourselves for another not good overly done makeup look where Adriana is not gonna look like herself. Of course she looks fine in the picture he took but she isn’t going to in the real candids

IMG_1284.thumb.jpeg.c6b7f03886346cec910b996dd1b7564e.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czm7gMwJZVK/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==  

I am convinced she will never learn