Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

are you talking about the makeup artists?? If so, yeah they need to go to jail lol. If not ignore me, but my statement still stands lolย 

Yes about glam team. Adriana made a post before her recent post but deleted immediately she couldโ€™t manage to give credit to the glam team.

The professional photos of her for bulgari are eating tho lol, thanks to adriana and only adriana. Not the pitiful glam team

ย 

I think we agree that Adriana and Bulgari need to work together again in the near future. I think she already did before but a longgg time agoย 

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Its easier to say that trey will pass the holidays with his family..they are closer to his family, always together

yeah I am trying to ignore it because I donโ€™t necessarily think that is Adrianaโ€™s intent. She always been more independent in life and to herself. Like she usually only visits her family once or twice a year. she was never that close to any manโ€™s family who she had been with like this. Not even marko and they was married. Yes she was friends with markoโ€™s sister but obviously she wasnโ€™t around his sister or anyone in his family this much. Not from what we seen. Which would make sense because like I said Adriana comes off as more independent, she doesnโ€™t have to be around family that much-besides her children.ย 
ย 

So I ignore it because I think its more so Andre and his family wanting to invade every week lol. And Ofc Adriana doesnโ€™t care/mind. I donโ€™t think thats on purpose on Adrianaโ€™s part. Adriana is just with someone who rarely let her go to work by herself, so of course his family members are similar. Like Andre and his mom was with her when she went to shoot for VS in columbia. 1.That is ridiculous to me lol 2.Thats clearly not like Adriana lol but obviously its like andre and his people To be that way

23 hours ago, laeteita said:

Golden goddess ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ She looked gorgeous,i loved every details of this look. Perhaps iโ€™m the only one who liked the makeup here. The edits of photos is a bit extra in my opinion not the makeup.