Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, jamiya said:

∧ WOW..What a beautiful shot!

Is she on vacation somewhere now? Or she must drop her iPhone or forget Instagram password. lol

I miss her selfie.

I don't think so, according to Metin's IG about two days ago. He was still in florida, so she was as well. As of today, I am not sure. But this entire time, she actually has been home.

She just hasn't been active at all. *big sigh*

I was hoping maybe she was working but she has been home. I am hoping the reason he was there for so damn long is because she has other shit to do coming up in September. Usually the holiday shooting for VS would have taken place but, it hasn't. I am not even sure if they are doing it this year. VS has been hurting guys, I wouldn't be surprised if the big holiday shooting isn't a thing anymore. Slowly the company has had to put a stop to certain things, and I wouldn't be surprised if holiday shooting is next because it looks like castings are already starting. VS has been dying as is. The only reason I would be upset if Adriana has left VS is because she left without recognition and on a very low note. Whenever Adriana leaves, someone like her needs to leave with respect paid to her and some kind of tribute. Like, she just can't randomly leave via a statement. She is literally their most iconic angel ever. She is the longest serving angel ever. Somebody like her just can't leave unexpectedly.. I see Adriana has a thing for not realizing how much she is worth as a model and how great she is, but when it comes to VS she really needs to recognize it. So, I am really hoping she is still an angel and shows up for the show this year. She can't end such an iconic and respectful VS career on a random note. Thats the only reason why I hope she is still with VS. She needs to leave on a good note. If it turns out she actually has left VS, her and metin are going to get it.

But who knows with her. I really hope she has some kind of Vogue cover soon, she literally has not had one in years. And she hasn't had an actual magazine cover in a year. I think thats because of the damage she did to herself with her Instagram post shenanigans. Its much easier to book commercial work and runway work than editorials. Because with runway work, you come to them. The magazines have to come to you, I wonder if she ran the editors away with her shenanigans. Also, she clearly isn't active on IG at all these days, and so that means her social media is dying as well

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

Does anybody know if she will go to Venice Festival?

No idea, but I don't think so, she has never been there before and usually in this period she goes to the gym more to get show ready. And she has that charity event in Monaco the 26th of September for the oceans, so it would be two trips to Europe in the same month.