Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Jesusss, her half brothers have NOTHING of Adriana, nothing ... other mother, other genes... Adriana is unique, only child, maybe with Nelson and Maria have had another son...

Actually one of Adriana's younger half brothers (IDK why she said she has two. That girl has more than two half brothers. The other one just made an insta and he is following her) but the younger teen one does look remarkably like Adriana. The only way its hard to see is because he still has a good tan lol I think  Adriana said that herself BTW, that they look like her when talking about meeting her dad again

post-44858-0-97657400-1400965695_thumb.j

And he is cute lol.

has more than two half brothers? She only has 2 brothers... and she said that? hahaha I think she also said Sienna looks like her LOL

She probably only had two half brothers at the time. Who knows.

has more than two half brothers? She only has 2 brothers... and she said that? hahaha I think she also said Sienna looks like her LOL

I think Its more than 2. You can't see how he looks like adriana? She never said Sienna looked like her. When asked what she looked like she said, she looks like marko and that both of her kids do.

but yeah there's the one I just showed .can't remember his name but it starts with a N can't remember though

post-44858-0-44823100-1400966775_thumb.j

This one(along with her dad) I guess you can kinda see him in her

post-44858-0-71848300-1400966829_thumb.j

and this one he . he is the one that just made the insta and following her. He looks a little older now but def not as old as the other two that Adriana claims... or maybe he is just a cousin. Because there is another old pic with Adriana, one of the boys above and this one. And his def not one she mentioned when talking about her brothers so maybe he is just a close cousin.. lol

post-44858-0-37765700-1400966896_thumb.j

That first guy looks a lot like Adriana. But i cant see similarity with fater nor mother of adri lol

I barely can. Because its not a strong reselemblence to either of them. Did you see that young pic of her dad adriana posted on twitter that one time? You kinda see, even though his eyes are brown, thats where her eyes come from I think.That distinct shine she has in her eyes

I see she gets her structure from her mom though. That facial structure her and Valentina has she got from her mom, which make sense because thats where the native american and black blood comes from. Prominent facial structures comes from those ethnic backgrounds

So I just looked bak at that young pic adriana posted of her dad and she def got her eyes from him. She does look more like him in the face you just can't see it now since he is old.Reminds me of the vid of Adriana when she was 15 at that contest. But now it makes sense why her bro looks so much like her

post-44858-0-64666600-1400968344_thumb.j post-44858-0-27504600-1400968562_thumb.j

Edited by TKC

@marloncohenn: Me and Adriana Lima make the best couple @AdrianaLima love you

post-86848-0-1446077772-01385_thumb.jpg

@marloncohenn: I wish you guys could see how I'm saucing Adriana lol I swear she likes me

post-86848-0-1446077772-05648_thumb.jpg

I like this guy. :rofl: He's hilarious.

LoL he is enjoying himself  :ddr:  Now press will satr stories, Look Adriana has new boyfriend :nicole:

Ok. I think there is a mishap with her brothers. The person who had to actually buy those pics of her brothers, she thinks that the guys in the two pics I showed you (the one I said adriana "claims") are different brothers. But I think they are the same person lol. Its just in the second picture you can't see his face too well but you can still see he kinda does look like Adriana but up close its more obvious. I noticed that because of his hair and the past pictures everyone has seen of Adriana and Her brothers. So she does only have two brothers, there's that oldest one, and that really young one (the one that followed her on insta).

He is just really young. So she does only have two.(the boys she is in the middle of in this pic) Its so cute how they adore her lol

post-44858-0-17036100-1400973101_thumb.j