Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ I was thinking about that too, I don't really think she's friends with that woman, she looks awkward in all the pictures, like she's obviously not comfortable at all.

The one thing I don't like about her look though is eyebrows, I hope it was the makeup or something because that shape it's a no-go.

I just noticed the eyebrows. She's glowing but I said earlier that she does look her age in these candids. Slightly washed out. :idk: :idk: it's probably the make up though.

I think it's the makeup + eyebrows, it makes her face looks rough, like she's upset or smth. It's not really that noticeable when you see it far away but once you open the HQ pictures and look at it close it's like NO.

I'll never understand why stylist love to do weird stuff with eyebrows like bleaching or giving them weird shapes. I think it's just stupid, thanks God they grow fast.

^ I was thinking about that too, I don't really think she's friends with that woman, she looks awkward in all the pictures, like she's obviously not comfortable at all.

The one thing I don't like about her look though is eyebrows, I hope it was the makeup or something because that shape it's a no-go.

I just noticed the eyebrows. She's glowing but I said earlier that she does look her age in these candids. Slightly washed out. :idk: :idk: it's probably the make up though.

It is, that makeup is terrible.

You didn`t say that they were pitiful creatures(it was my irony towards you and certain Adriana fans in general),but neither Emily , Sara , Irina have ever said that they want to be like Adri or to be compared to her and still you stated it in your post

If women with light eyes,full lips and long dark hair do modelling for the same lingerie or make-up brands,or shooting in swimsuits doesn`t mean that they are Adriana wannabes,copying her or want to hear -She is a new Adri

Adriana is for sure has a unique look,but she is by far not only one unique-looking brunette in modelling business

Sometimes it seems to me that her uniqueness consists mostly of her fans being rude,arrogant and ignorant in their statements about other models

I don`t remember Candice fans writing bad thing about Adri,sure I can be wrong ,but here I have read so many times posts like-Candice,don`t even try,Adriana outshines you and everybody else ,or why Adri isn`t an actress,she is more stunning than Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai ,who don`t even have much talent in acting and so on,what is so special in them and blah-blah-blah

And yes Adri is more exotic and I admit more sensual and sexy than Emily,but Emily has perfect features and a lot more classier look,being more exotic doesn`t mean being more beautiful

She is a natural beauty,and looks the best with minimum make-up,but I doubt you will ever admit it,because no one is as good-looking and unique as Adri with or without make-up,I get your point

I shouldn`t post about Emily in Adri thread,but if you started it first,why don`t?

And now follow your own advice,don`t give a f k about my post and be on your merry way Bakusaiga66

You didn`t say that they were pitiful creatures(it was my irony towards you and certain Adriana fans in general),but neither Emily , Sara , Irina have ever said that they want to be like Adri or to be compared to her and still you stated it in your post

If women with light eyes,full lips and long dark hair do modelling for the same lingerie or make-up brands,or shooting in swimsuits doesn`t mean that they are Adriana wannabes,copying her or want to hear -She is a new Adri

Adriana is for sure has a unique look,but she is by far not only one unique-looking brunette in modelling business

Sometimes it seems to me that her uniqueness consists mostly of her fans being rude,arrogant and ignorant in their statements about other models

I don`t remember Candice fans writing bad thing about Adri,sure I can be wrong ,but here I have read so many times posts like-Candice,don`t even try,Adriana outshines you and everybody else ,or why Adri isn`t an actress,she is more stunning than Angelina Jolie and Aishwarya Rai ,who don`t even have much talent in acting and so on,what is so special in them and blah-blah-blah

And yes Adri is more exotic and I admit more sensual and sexy than Emily,but Emily has perfect features and a lot more classier look,being more exotic doesn`t mean being more beautiful

She is a natural beauty,and looks the best with minimum make-up,but I doubt you will ever admit it,because no one is as good-looking and unique as Adri with or without make-up,I get your point

I shouldn`t post about Emily in Adri thread,but if you started it first,why don`t?

And now follow your own advice,don`t give a f k about my post and be on your merry way Bakusaiga66

HAHAHA LOL, ok dont take things too seriously, like ever on the internet. For starters I do think Emily is a very pretty model, never said she wasn't lol and I do like her. I don't like Sara Sampaio, that's just another story. And if you've seen Sara's modeling work you'd notice she tries hard to be like Adriana (the poses/faces she makes). Anyways I said they are her wannabes not because I think they wannabe like her, who knows, but because since they have a slight resemblance people are always comparing them to Adriana. That is all. Also never said Adriana looks the best with or without makeup. I just think she's the most unique and the most striking, that doesn't constitute the most beautiful to some people, just saying. But Personally, I think Emily looks alot better for film/video then pictures. That's when her true beauty comes out. And I'm not arrogant or ignorant or whatever you wanna label all the Adriana fans. Have you witnessed some Candice and Miranda fans?

Beauty of Miranda usually leaves me cold,and about Candice it is fifty-fifty,I don`t follow them a lot ,don`t know much about their fans,Adriana for me on the contrary is one of the most stunning models ever,but I just don`t like manners of some of her fans(not you personally was I calling arrogant),anyway this is the thread for candids,there is no need for endless discussions :flower:

Beauty of Miranda usually leaves me cold,and about Candice it is fifty-fifty,I don`t follow them a lot ,don`t know much about their fans,Adriana for me on the contrary is one of the most stunning models ever,but I just don`t like manners of some of her fans(not you personally was I calling arrogant),anyway this is the thread for candids,there is no need for endless discussions :flower:

You're right. I apologize for even throwing Emily's name in there. She's doesn't even resemble Adriana, only Irina and Sara do slightly. smily%20new%20one.gif